Watch what you wish for.

THE STING

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a loser...

and i have worked on VWs in the past that did not come with heaters when they knew the cars were being shiped out west....so they were not street cars either..uh.....and who said i did not have a heater although i am taking it out seeing how i will never drive it in the winter again and have not in almost 20 years....

i think if you only go out cruzing on the weekends or drive it to shows that does not mean a car is not a street car anymore.........i think guys like you and dark formula look for reasons when someones car is faster than yours you start making excuses and bullshit reasons why because your sore losers.....grow up.

and your jealousness is making you sound like a retard.

TRiplZ!!!

I seriously dont think anyone is jealous of you, so dont flatter yourself. If you were running 8's in a ferrari... maybe. Oh well, at the end of the day it's only a hobby.

Go back to bragging about your fast cars. I'm going to go work on my worthless 11 second trans am :rolleyes:

EDIT: I'll even be thoughtful and leave you a place to respond

[PLACE STUPID COMMENT HERE]

I seriously dont think anyone is jealous of you, so dont flatter yourself. If you were running 8's in a ferrari... maybe. Oh well, at the end of the day it's only a hobby.

Go back to bragging about your fast cars. I'm going to go work on my worthless 11 second trans am :rolleyes:

Not even sure what there would be to even be jealous of.

Casey, you're right. It is a hobby to most people, so whooptie fuckin' do if Sting sits and brags about how fast his car is. In the end, he's still going to have grammar of an L.D. 3rd grader.

Not even sure what there would be to even be jealous of.

Brian :D , you're right. It is a hobby to most people, so whooptie fuckin' do if Sting sits and brags about how fast his car is. In the end, he's still going to have grammar of an L.D. 3rd grader.

LOL!!! If making cars go fast was my 9-5 then I would probably care a little more.

He should take a lesson from people like Cavin, Tilley, Sam, and Ray. They know their cars are fast, but they dont spend all day and night bragging about themselves. It's cool to brag in good fun, but this guy is coming across as an bunghole.

Speaking of jealousy.... TT Porsche, TT Z06, 9 second Z06, and a 9 second Trans Am. Now those are reasons to be jealous IMHO

when you guys know you are beat ...you act like you don't care....its pathetic.

this argument is over, he knows he can't beat me in a 1/4 and i can't beat him in a road race with the way my car is set up......but that does not mean my car is not a street car.....

LOL!!! If making cars go fast was my 9-5 then I would probably care a little more.

He should take a lesson from people like Cavin, Tilley, Sam, and Ray. They know their cars are fast, but they dont spend all day and night bragging about themselves. It's cool to brag in good fun, but this guy is coming across as an bunghole.

I don't make cars go fast from 9-5....i work on them as a hobby like most people.

Where did i brag on myself on this topic or my old post from winter other than trying to get some races lined up and tease you guys about THE AMC BOYS owning you.......i didn't know you boys were so sensitive down that way.

when you guys know you are beat ...you act like you don't care....its pathetic.

this argument is over, he knows he can't beat me in a 1/4 and i can't beat him in a road race with the way my car is set up......but that does not mean my car is not a street car.....

then why the fuck are you arguing about it? over the internet no less.

Good, I'll see you out and about this winter or during the next thunderstorm.

Driving 30 miles and making three passes doesn't account for jack shit. Did you drive your AMC down tonight to Trails?

Why couldn't i drive it in the rain or the snow, all i would have to do is change the tires,...but i don't need to i have other cars to drive.

quit trying to justify why i can beat you,....someday you may be able to beat me...so what, its for fun.

and for trails being in your guys back yard, you boys did not represent true street at all.

I don't make cars go fast from 9-5....i work on them as a hobby like most people.

Where did i brag on myself on this topic or my old post from winter other than trying to get some races lined up and tease you guys about THE AMC BOYS owning you.......i didn't know you boys were so sensitive down that way.

Dont get me wrong, I respect a fast car just like the next person, but a challenge is a challenge. I say have fun and do it. Forget the money, and just do it for the fun of racing your car. If you loose.... it really means nothing as far as the big picture is concerned.

BTW, I told you I would race you in the old thread and that offer still stands. Just a good ol fashioned best out of 3 to see who's faster....

Hey Showtime, go put your diff back together :D

Robert, we're pretty much killed everything. This:

I agree. I'd use it as a daily if I needed to, but luckily I have the means where I don't have to.

Hey Showtime, go put your diff back together :D

Robert, we're pretty much killed everything. This:

I agree. I'd use it as a daily if I needed to, but luckily I have the means where I don't have to.

LOL! Showtime is uber ghey... I laugh @ myself.

Already working on it. I fixed our issue from last night with a 1/2 drill bit, and a tapper screw.

LOL! Showtime is uber ghey... I laugh @ myself.

Already working on it. I fixed our issue from last night with a 1/2 drill bit, and a tapper screw.

Wow, that fucker is now an integrated piece of that cover :D

Get the correct gasket?

Dear The Sting,

I will roll you in September. We can set up money and such things later, but I will roll you and it will be for money.

PS. My car is sexier than yours.

I think that pretty much sums up the thread -

"The Sting" is faster in the quarter mile

Anthony is faster on a road course

To "the Sting" I don't think anyone said your car was not a street car. The arguement was that Anthony's car is MORE streetable than yours. It is all about compromise. Anthony wanted a car that could be driven hard in corners as well as down the quarter mile. That is how his car is set up. Yours is set up to nail the quarter mile while remaining "acceptable" on the street.

I think the proposal was pretty good - I know I'd like to see it.