Fuck with your friends..

Kevin R.

lol I just did it to my wife and she's like going crazy. Like you're tricking me or something.

If you have it call your own cell phone..let it leave a voicemail. I answered it and it said nothing every time and kept calling back. Got pretty fucking annoying. :D

If you have it call your own cell phone..let it leave a voicemail. I answered it and it said nothing every time and kept calling back. Got pretty fucking annoying. :D

i did my own and when I picked it up it was Chris Angel HIMSELF calling me. then at the end it asked if I wanted to hear the message again press 1

i did my own and when I picked it up it was Chris Angel HIMSELF calling me. then at the end it asked if I wanted to hear the message again press 1

LOL. Yeah he left me a voicemail. Said Kevin and everything. I think we are friends now. Then he told me 6 times to watch his show.

Yeah, our call was just static too.

I know. It should keep calling back until it says something or you let it leave a voicemail. I had to let it leave a voicemail before it would shut the fuck up and quit calling me. At first I was like "Fuck, this thing is going to call me every 10 minutes until I change my number," until I let it go to voicemail then the Chris Angle thing was left.