If you guys didnt love Ohioko4s4 before...

coltboostin

Jamie with the big bad turbo's busa beating, turbo'd Viper pants pissing, Top End Supra decided to pick up a toy for street fun since the Top End Supra is busy making money and staying undefeated in the Carolinas. After having an Audi@130's traps, 7XXWHP GT2, The baddest roll car on US soil, what the hell do you think he picked up now?

:confused:

Clue-considering his lineup, its coming from way out in left field.

DK

Jamie with the big bad turbo's busa beating, turbo'd Viper pants pissing, Top End Supra decided to pick up a toy for street fun since the Top End Supra is busy making money and staying undefeated in the Carolinas. After having an Audi@130's traps, 7XXWHP GT2, The baddest roll car on US soil, what the hell do you think he picked up now?

:confused:

Clue-considering his lineup, its coming from way out in left field.

DK

Seriously JP, you should go get an internship at IMS....:)

As if any of you actually cared, I just bought a new Z06 that is currently undergoing some minor work. Should be done around 1st week September. After getting screwed by North Olmsted Porsche over their allocation of a single 2008 GT2 (only 70 are being brought over in 2008)....basically the owner found out I was ready to order and said "fuck you, we're going to try to sell it for $100k over MSRP"....so I decided to go with a black American car that would shit all over everything they have on their lot :)

I'm looking forward to driving my first domestic car and I think my only non turbo car that I can remember. Filling up at the gas station will be an entirely new experience for me....

I expect there will be some good races lined up after Labor Day. I'm happy to come down again. Who wants to drag me around in my bolt-on, all motor, pump gas Chevy? :)

As if any of you actually cared, I just bought a new Z06 that is currently undergoing some minor work. Should be done around 1st week September. After getting screwed by North Olmsted Porsche over their allocation of a single 2008 GT2 (only 70 are being brought over in 2008)....basically the owner found out I was ready to order and said "fuck you, we're going to try to sell it for $100k over MSRP"....so I decided to go with a black American car that would shit all over everything they have on their lot :)

I'm looking forward to driving my first domestic car and I think my only non turbo car that I can remember. Filling up at the gas station will be an entirely new experience for me....

I expect there will be some good races lined up after Labor Day. I'm happy to come down again. Who wants to drag me around in my bolt-on, all motor, pump gas Chevy? :)

Your such a party pooper. This would have been a fun thread for a couple of days. Oh well. BTW-I will call you tomorrow, I have a day in mind for possible Cbus action.

DK

I wanna try to get some of the guys on RC to come up there to play, return the favor as since you guys already came down here.

Thanks guys. I can't wait to get it. I seriously doubt I'll go the F/I route on this car as I plan on having some fun on some road courses too. My intentions are to daily drive this one, so I'd rather not have the additional headaches.

Sam, I hear the factory cast pistons don't like spray and the rods don't seem to be quite up to factory Supra quality. I figured spraying would end up costing me 10k+ to do it right....so let's see how badly you pull me on spray. Then I might reconsider :)