Eat your words please

Adam

yea the buckeyes won CONGRATS!! but how did you manhandle UofM it wasnt a shut out and we kept you to 12 not your usual high scoring game

Mich didnt play as well as osu today thats all that happened and the chances of osu going to the NC is jack and shit

last sentence please :D, it doesn't have to be a big apology just something from the heart of how you hurt my feelings and now you feel bad about it for getting my hopes down and saying the buckeyes wouldn't go to the National Championship, let alone be number one again. When you do I will forget the fact that you are a Michigan fan anyways and aren't really that smart to start off with

yes sir you can suck on deez nuts

http://www.luckymojo.com/buckeye.gifhttp://www.luckymojo.com/buckeye.gif

Those nuts are getting a mercy fondle from the bcs. Still no reason not to be excited, of course. I was kinda hoping for OSU and USC simply because it would be exciting for me since I'm a USC fan but live here, now. However, my gf's team, Illinois, MAY goto the Rose Bowl. I am not looking forward to that. Why? You should've seen us before we were dating back when Carolina knocked the Bears outta the playoffs. Fuck's sake. She's one of the most hardcore sports fans I know.

last sentence please :D, it doesn't have to be a big apology just something from the heart of how you hurt my feelings and now you feel bad about it for getting my hopes down and saying the buckeyes wouldn't go to the National Championship, let alone be number one again. When you do I will forget the fact that you are a Michigan fan anyways and aren't really that smart to start off with

yes sir you can suck on deez nuts

http://www.luckymojo.com/buckeye.gifhttp://www.luckymojo.com/buckeye.gif

I'm a buckeye fan, but I hope the other team in the title game doesn't bring one of these.

http://www.kitchenfantasy.com/images/GT-3146.jpg

thats cool that you can't admit it, no worries there odds are you are a michigan fan and couldn't give osu props when props are due :), but honestly I have to eat my words too cause I told jen that we would never make it to the nc when someone put up the possibility that we could go if all of the things that happened did happen. So I will say i was wrong and that OSU did make it, but it isn't as hard for me to say it, than for you to say you were wrong. (but please try not to look so salty about it, it brings my average down for the coolest group on cr when you won't clean the sand out!)

and since you won't say it, i am lazy biting you right now (turbo knows what I am talking about)

osu sucks

they got lucky and somehow they got in the NC which i wont say they WILL lose bt i hope they do. That is something that Mich couldnt do this yr but since you keep calling me not smart cuz im a Mich fan then i dont know how to say sorry

osu sucks

they got lucky and somehow they got in the NC which i wont say they WILL lose bt i hope they do. That is something that Mich couldnt do this yr but since you keep calling me not smart cuz im a Mich fan then i dont know how to say sorry

So you're admitting Michigan fans are dumb? :) Thank you!

osu sucks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/TimTaylor75/misc/wtf-lightning.jpg

O-H

NTHER91 really doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to football, he just spouts off to piss people off, no use listening to him.

It has nothing to do with being a fan of ANY team. But comments like

but how did you manhandle UofM it wasnt a shut out and we kept you to 12 not your usual high scoring game

just show stupidity

osu sucks

Uhhh, huh? :thumbdown

Anyway, OSU is 0-8 versus SEC teams in bowl games. That scares me. :eek:

NTHER91 really doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to football, he just spouts off to piss people off, no use listening to him.

It has nothing to do with being a fan of ANY team. But comments like

just show stupidity

your an idiot and have no idea what your talking about nto about football just anything. The fact that you say im stupid cuz you dont like what i said shows how slow you are

and to tim and the other nut swingers im faster than you and since this is a racing board " I WIN"

your an idiot and have no idea what your talking about nto about football just anything. The fact that you say im stupid cuz you dont like what i said shows how slow you are

and to tim and the other nut swingers im faster than you and since this is a racing board " I WIN"

lol... Ohio State holding UM under 90 yards doesn't mean anything AT ALL then, that isnt domination.... HA

see there is your mistake in thease post have i said that UofM is better than osu this yr, not once.

i just said they suck and hope they lose your attempt to start or win this argument has failed ALOT. Due to im not your normal osu fan like you, cuz if Mich sucks ill be the first one to admit it but ill never stop loving them. You on the other hand want someones heart on a pole if they lose a season. You sir are what i consider a fairweather fan

osu sucks

http://www.luckythreadz.com/large/images/grammar_crackers_large.gif

see there is your mistake in thease post have i said that UofM is better than osu this yr, not once.

i just said they suck and hope they lose your attempt to start or win this argument has failed ALOT. Due to im not your normal osu fan like you, cuz if Mich sucks ill be the first one to admit it but ill never stop loving them. You on the other hand want someones heart on a pole if they lose a season. You sir are what i consider a fairweather fan

did you play soccer?