What'd you do today v.nice weather

TimTaylor751647545500

Must be nice. It rained ALL day up here around Cleveland. I got to walk around outside searching for cars that weren't there at work until my feet were so soaked I could ring my socks out. If it keeps coming down at this rate we're going to have another flood on our hands.

well i thought since it was warm and my wife was at the hospital with her sister and the kids at my dads and I'm off work ill go to town and find some food and might as well take the camaro and see what was out. well made it to proctorville (about 15 miles from the house)and tire goes flat(no spare or jack in the car) and its 12:00 am and eveythings closed wife has my cell phone don't have any change ,don't know very many # because there programed on my phone . finally walked to Kroger and get some change and some shitty food and call my wife to come get me . well good thing she drives a Chevy blazer and i got 28inch tires on the back of the camaro .took the spare of the blazer on put it on my car and drive home. never got anything good to eat never got to race anything tore up a 50 $ tube and more than likely a slick since i had to drive it a little bit to get off the road.