This is for all of you non married guys

Sam1647545489

the logic is there, but you can't put every american woman in that catagory. there are some good women out there...I think.

you spend two nights on osu campus and trust me youll think differently.. youll be tlkaing to a girl whos been dating some dude for like 6 months... an hour later shes upstairs getting railed by some dude she met ten min before that.

American women..

- highest maintenance (I've never heard of a foreign bride demanding her husband buy expensive house & cars)

- fattest in the world

- most likely to cheat

- highest rate of divorce (60% - US-US marriages; 20% - US-foreign marriages)

- largest payout in divorce court (you'll be ass-raped for everything you earned, plus most of what you will earn for years to come)

- bitchiest

- most likely to nag constantly

- most likely to believe in feminism and "equality"

- most likely to hate men

- spend least amount of time with her children

- worst at cooking and cleaning

- fucked & chucked by tons of guys before tricking you into marriage

HAHA, I know this girl who's been dating the same guy for 8 months. They just announced their engagement. I give it 2 years.

I just browsed the website but so far it makes alot of sense.

we were married after less than a year..going on year 4 as a couple....it going pretty damn good. I guess it depends on the people :)

you spend two nights on osu campus and trust me youll think differently.. youll be tlkaing to a girl whos been dating some dude for like 6 months... an hour later shes upstairs getting railed by some dude she met ten min before that.

Going to OU for three years and dating sorority chicks confirmed this for me. Doesnt matter how cool a girl seems, being drunk with a bunch of slutty friends = penor in teh vaginazor.