Who drinks good rum or vodka, what do you drink?

Trouble Maker

By the way, I'm bored if you couldn't tell. And I'm procrastinating packing for a work trip. :o

Top of my fridge full. I still haven't found anything I really like to store all of this.

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4728/dscf1114pb8.jpg

]

Take your bottle of vodka. Pour 2 shots into a large drinking glass. Fill up with tonic water. Cut up a fresh lime into neat sections. Squeeze 1/4 of the total lime sections into your cup. Drop the squeezed limes into the cup and add ice. Stir cup. Drink.

You can drink this all night and no hangover.

I personally perfer Svedka, Absolute, and Grey Goose. Everclear works if you can get your hands on it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good man. Not a fan of Tequila, thanks for the suggestion though. That second shot is equal parts? I bet that could fuck you up really quick.

equal parts its very strong but finishes with smooth cinamon taste if you want to try it at a bar they call it liquid cocaine

Ketel One is about the only Vodka I drink straight. I'll use the Smirnoff stuff for cheap mixers, and 3 Olives is pretty decent, as well as the Vodka of choice for Cherry Bombs. I went through several bottles of Ketel One last year.

I don't drink a lot of Rum. In the last 6 months we killed a bottle of Ragged Rock (you can't get that here, it's a Newfoundland Rum my g/f's sister has bought for me a couple of times). I still have another bottle of that.

Found a new Vodka drink; 3 shots Champagne (Spumante of some type...you can go fairly cheap on this), 2 shots of Ketel One Citrone. Good stuff.

Guest 78novaman

If you're a vodka drinker you have to try some Blue Ice Vodka. It is actually made from potatoes whereas most nowadays are made from wheat. Comparable price to Absolut.

151 is good for a mixer, and I also will take a shot straight up to kick off an evening.

For mixing I like to use Blue Ice Vodka for my white russians. A tasty shaken drink is Mandrine Absolut with some raspberry snapps mixes well with Simply Lime/Orange or you can just shake it with some 151 for a more potent drink.

Crown Royal on the rocks is my whiskey of choice. Jack or Wild Turkey is good for a mixer.

For snowmobiling (or any winter activity involving snow)

Crown slushies - Pack cup full of snow, pur on generous helping of crown, sit back and enjoy.

For the vodka, after you introduced me to Tito's, I have not looked back. Yum

I am now thirsty, and need to do something about it.

Take your bottle of vodka. Pour 2 shots into a large drinking glass. Fill up with tonic water. Cut up a fresh lime into neat sections. Squeeze 1/4 of the total lime sections into your cup. Drop the squeezed limes into the cup and add ice. Stir cup. Drink.

You can drink this all night and no hangover.

I personally perfer Svedka, Absolute, and Grey Goose. Everclear works if you can get your hands on it.

sub in gin for vodka...you got a TOM collins. ambrosia of man, de pantifier of women

actually im the de pantifier of women, but tom is in the top 5

sub in gin for vodka...you got a TOM collins. ambrosia of man, de pantifier of women

actually im the de pantifier of women, but tom is in the top 5

Actually the drink he describes is simply a Vodka Tonic. A Collins is gin/vodka mixed with lemon and lime juices, with the addition of a simple syrup. Simple syrup is a 1 to 1 ratio mixture of sugar and water.

Most males on this planet choose not to drink the girly Collins or Sours due to the amount of sugar, and the hangover intensifying symptoms they create. But yes, chicks dig-em.

Goose, Level, Kettle, Ciroc, or Belevedere UP for me. Yes Jesse, good vodka and a splash of SoBe No Fear rules too.

the Goose is prolly the best Vodka you'll find at most bars and whatnot, it's good neat or as a mixer, especially with apple juice.

Pride of Russia is a fantastic vodka some liquor stores carry...very clean, almost no after-taste...however they've gone up in price recently for some odd reason and run around $85 and it's not a BIG bottle ; ;

Kamchatka, now that's the shit!!! No seriously, I really like Ketel One, that's what I usually drink, but you need to try Hangar One vodka, not many people have heard of it, and it's kind of hard to find, but if you ever see it, buy it. It's the best vodka I've ever had. It's named Hangar One because it's made in an old aircraft hangar at the old Alameda Naval Air Station. It's definitley worth the money.