How to remove your front license plate.

Draco-REX

Wow washed it right off of there.

Yup, like magic. :) I was using a plastic plate bracket from Advance so I could relocate the plate higher and keep it out of the airflow to the radiator. But the water just snapped it right off. I haven't decided if I'm goin to go that route again or toe the line and do the Euro-style plate mod.

Yes, but just 1/4cup or whatever in the intake is not going to hydroclock the engine. Enough water has to get there without becoming droplets for this to happen. It would take a hell of a lot more. It's like saying you can drown in 6 inches of water. True, but the circumstances have to be just right, and likely there are other factors involved.

If air is allowed into the intake path, it'll flow around the water and allow it to pool or run out. The speed and volume of the air will likely turn the water into droplets which won't hurt the engine.

Not that it matters, all that water and my airfilter was still bone dry. And I'm not running the silencer and snorkus.

The last guy that crossed soaked his K&N, but he had a short ram which has no protection. Luckily the guy taking the video happened to have another filter in his car.