Bike Inshurance

SRTurbo04

hmmm what companies are you all using?

It's most likely your age, dude. I use Statefarm. However, I had Allstate and my rate was nowhere close to what I have now. When my agent told me my current rate I thought it was a mistake and took it immediately.

hmmm what companies are you all using?

We have GEICO (Government Employee Insurance Company). We get a slight discount for being state employees. We also insure our house (underwritten by Liberty Mutual for anyone interested) and cars with them.

It's most likely your age, dude. I use Statefarm. However, I had Allstate and my rate was nowhere close to what I have now. When my agent told me my current rate I thought it was a mistake and took it immediately.

If you've got a good driving record and a very small claims history, State Farm is hard to beat, very hard.

If you've got a good driving record and a very small claims history, State Farm is hard to beat, very hard.

yea if they look back 5 years im fucked if they look back 3 years just 2 speeding tickets lol....

ive been looking but i just got my srt4 from 323 a month to 105(thank you ESHURANCE!!!) and cant justify paying more for a bike then a car but the geigo quote i think was liablity basic nothing...ahh well thanks again guys im gonna keep looking ....

one thing i did notice is since i just got my bike and only have my "temps" the premium is tripple what it would be if i had my license or took a driving course hmm do they do motorcycel tests during the winter i cant seem to find the info

ive been looking but i just got my srt4 from 323 a month to 105(thank you ESHURANCE!!!) and cant justify paying more for a bike then a car but the geigo quote i think was liablity basic nothing...ahh well thanks again guys im gonna keep looking ....

Ok... i didnt want to say anything at first but i cant help it. "Insurance" is not spelled with an 'H'.

Statistically speaking the highest point you have at getting in an accident on a bike is the first 6 months of having a permit and the first 6 months of having a particular bike. That's probably why the rates are triple what they'd be if you had a license over a permit.

• 2 weeks later...