Would You Cheat?

Guest Hal

There was a time in past relationships, including my marriage, that I did cheat. Sadly, I was very good it. As I get older, my conscious seems to grow and I do my best to not find myself in situations where I may be tempted. I'd rather not hurt the person I'm with and the stress can be relentless if not handled with the utmost care.

The question I'm used to hearing is would you cheat on your loved one if you had the opportunity to cheat with that one fantasy person. (That you'd probably never get the chance to anyway.)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Fiancee and I were discussing whether or not we would cheat if the other person would never find out. This is more for the people in a committed relationship.

So I pose the question; would you cheat on your wife/fiance(e)/long term girlfriend if you KNEW she/he would never find out?

Only if its with you ;)

Cheating to me doesn't mean that you don't love the person, sometimes girls tend to grab your attention and you act on it. As long as you don't cuddle them in the morning, it's harmless :nod:

HA... I was thinking about the most popular response,"if you cheat than you obviously dont love that person". Thats not always true. Dont read too much into my comments, Im not condoning being unfaithful in anyway Im simply saying that there are times in which your will and faithfulness will be put to the test. The real measure of strength is what you do in that situation. I believed my ex loved me, but she was weak and I wasnt strong enough... at the time. I've learned alot about woman, hell I've learned alot about people since then. We all make mistakes, cheating is one of those mistakes.

Again, I'll reiterate my response. I would never cheat. Never have and never will.

Cheating to me doesn't mean that you don't love the person, sometimes girls tend to grab your attention and you act on it. As long as you don't cuddle them in the morning, it's harmless :nod:

Sometimes people really tick me of and I want to shoot them between the eyes...but I don't act on it. I practice self control.

When my wife and I just started dating I had a chance to cheat on her with a pretty gorgeous girl. I had the same chance about 5-10 times from then until about 3 months before our wedding. I never took that opportunity. Call me what you will but I think anyone who cheats on someone willingly (not screwing up once and admitting to your loved one) is a coward and needs that sexual attention for self affirmation. Just my .02 though.

Guest alpin3star5
ok i wouldnt cheat on my gf...but right now i still love the girl and she broke up with me bc she liked another guy...sooo maybe she was cheating on me...and i really dont know. I love her and i did cheat on her once but i came right out and told her bc i felt liek shit for doing it, it meant nothing to me and i care about her a hell of a lot. Anyone else think she might have cheated on me? with the other guy she liked bc she said she loved me for 6 months straight then in 3 days she got over me...noww im not a chick but last time i checked chicks mourn more than guys after relationships even when they do break up with the guy? (thats just past experience though)

Guest alpin3star5
Sometimes people really tick me of and I want to shoot them between the eyes...but I don't act on it. I practice self control.

When my wife and I just started dating I had a chance to cheat on her with a pretty gorgeous girl. I had the same chance about 5-10 times from then until about 3 months before our wedding. I never took that opportunity. Call me what you will but I think anyone who cheats on someone willingly (not screwing up once and admitting to your loved one) is a coward and needs that sexual attention for self affirmation. Just my .02 though.

so your saying that if u cheat on a girl more than once and u still admit u love the girl then ur a coward? or are you saying that if they cheat they are a coward...bc im siding with you on the first one if thats it...

NO for me too....

I realize a lot of you are saying, No, but for some reason I don't believe it. Speaking as a guy, not cause I know you. If you were out and lets say Adriana Lima was talking to you at a bar like you discovered a cure to cancer...like you were just the shit! Afterwards you knew you could take her home and do whatever you wanted to and NO ONE would EVER know....

Anyone else think she might have cheated on me? with the other guy she liked bc she said she loved me for 6 months straight then in 3 days she got over me...

DEFINITLY. Oh you were cheated on man. She got you bad. You fucked up.

DISCLAIMER: I know NOTHING about your relationship, which is to say no one else here does either so how the fuck are we suppose to know the answer to a question like this? The above comment was purely speculation and has no basis to make this conclusion what so ever.

NO for me too....

I realize a lot of you are saying, No, but for some reason I don't believe it. Speaking as a guy, not cause I know you. If you were out and lets say Adriana Lima was talking to you at a bar like you discovered a cure to cancer...like you were just the shit! Afterwards you knew you could take her home and do whatever you wanted to and NO ONE would EVER know....

That is what I was thinking. Some of you are :bs: :D

so your saying that if u cheat on a girl more than once and u still admit u love the girl then ur a coward? or are you saying that if they cheat they are a coward...bc im siding with you on the first one if thats it...

He's saying someone who cheats on a regular basis and can sleep at night and NOT have it bother them, is a coward. Not a one night stand but an ongoing affair. That that person obviously needs as much sexual attention as possible in order to feel any sort of worth.

What I'm trying to say is if you cheat on a girl knowing that it's wrong and continue doing it even though the girl you are cheating on means the world to you then thats messed up. If she means the world to you and she is faithful to you then you should treat her the way she deserves to be treated. Not tell you you love her then bang any other random girl. Mistakes happen, we're all human, we all get tempted, and some of us fall to that temptation. The difference is do we realize and own up to our mistakes or choose to indulge ourselves in them.

I'm not saying anyone is a coward for cheating once. People make mistakes. I think they're a coward if they continue to do so dragging some poor woman along who is nothing but faithful b/c they are to scared to man up to their issues. Same goes for women.

Just my opinion. If you want to be with a particular person, be faithful to them. If you want to be promiscuous then do so at your own expense.