Would You Cheat?

Guest Hal

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in this or any other situation would I cheat. There is no situation on earth that I would cheat. To me, there is nothing more disrespectful, despicable, and terrible as cheating. My fiancée (wife in less than four months :) ) is the most important thing to me in the whole world, if she wasn't I wouldn't be marrying her. Marriage vows are not something that I take lightly; they're a commitment to a life with that person. Aside from any religious aspect of vows, they are a person’s word. I am a person of my word, and vows are the highest form of my word that I can give, they are unbreakable. My wife is my equal, and I will treat her with the same respect that I treat myself. Self respect is the highest form of respect that I hold for anyone or anything. I will not sell self respect out for anyone or anything. Without self respect I am nothing. If I didn't know that she felt the same way, I wouldn't be marrying her.

Call me naive, tell me that things change and time can do serious damage, and I’ll agree with you – for a lot of people it’s true. But most people treat their vows like the many other promises and lip service they give every day which are broken out of personal convenience. Many people have lost their resolve to be honest, faithful, and committed – and not simply to a marriage – but to every aspect of their life. Call it laziness. Call it treason, to yourself, your partner, or to society as a whole. Call it whatever you want. Whatever happened to having good values and being of your word?

+1 and I am getting married in less than 4 months as well.

The answer is ABSOLTELY NO

Are you tryig to say that Im a cheater?

I think what he was trying to say was that if you are being un-faithful all the time, then you would have to always be with someone in order to be un-faithful, so being alone is kind of contradictive. At least that's how I took it.

I think what he was trying to say was that if you are being un-faithful all the time, then you would have to always be with someone in order to be un-faithful, so being alone is kind of contradictive. At least that's how I took it.

I got ya........meaning that you will be alone bc you are going to get in a relationship and fuck it up over and over and end up by yourself is what I was going for....you know what I mean.

Roger that. :cool:

Seeing that your only 20 and have decided to get married... hmmm

Ah. Some else with a brain int his thread...

There is a reason the divorce rate is over 60 percent people...and 1/2 of it is living in a fantasy world where the one girlfriend you've ever had is "the one" for you, and temptation will never swede you-or HER.

Guys love to forget that a woman can get laid anytime-anywhere she wants. Its not us we should be worried about...and thats coming from some that has never been cheated "on"

You're an idiot. I dated plenty...... maybe too much. Found one that rode motorcycles and became my best friend. Married her. That makes me pussy whipped and/or a geek who latched on to the first good looking chick I could get? Uhm, no. I'll give you geek, but that pays the bills.

You sound like you've recently been dumped.

How does this relate to my intelligence? I have an opinion/view, that I've had the balls to clearly state.

I've never gotten the whole "best friend" thing. I have a lot of good friends for reasons other than that they've spread their legs for me... Lets face it. Relationships, marriage, dating, fuckbuddies, whatever you wanna call it is all about one thing... blowing your load in something other than your hand.

How does this relate to my intelligence? I have an opinion/view, that I've had the balls to clearly state.

I've never gotten the whole "best friend" thing. I have a lot of good friends for reasons other than that they've spread their legs for me... Lets face it. Relationships, marriage, dating, fuckbuddies, whatever you wanna call it is all about one thing... blowing your load in something other than your hand.

Wow some girl really fucked you up in the head. Good luck with that.

Lets face it. Relationships, marriage, dating ... is all about one thing... blowing your load in something other than your hand.

This is categorically wrong to the extent of being offensive. If I could never have sexual contact with my fiancée again, I would still marry her and I would always be faithful. Marriage is about so much more.