What is your favorite Movie Quote....

BornSinner

WOW, Breakin out the old family album huh... didnt know they had electricity out

there in kettering.... :? :D

They don't, there running one big ass extension cord from Dayton. :lol::D

Two of the quotes that I like are from a movie that has popped a few times in this thread. Bornsinner and Postman both told me to watch it about a month or so ago. It's from the movie Snatch.

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Turkish: Well, do you want to do it?

Mickey: That depends.

Turkish: On what?

Mickey: On you buying this caravan. Not the rouge one, the rose.

Turkish: It's not the same caravan.

Mickey: It's not the same fight.

Turkish: It's twice the fucking size of the last one.

Mickey: Turkish, the fight is twice the size. And me ma still needs a caravan. I like to look after me ma. It's a fair deal. Take it.

Turkish: Mickey, you're lucky we aren't worm food after your last performance. Buying a tart's mobile palace is a little fucking rich.

[Realizes his mistake]

Turkish: I wasn't calling your mum a tart. I just meant...

Mickey: Ah, save your breath for cooling your porridge. Now, look...

[starts talking incoherently]

Mickey: Right. And she's terribly partial to the periwinkle blue, boss. Have I made myself clear, lads?

Turkish: Yeah, that's perfectly clear, Mickey. Just give me one minute to confer with my colleague.

[to Tommy]

Turkish: Did you understand a single word of what he just said?

Brian Fantana: I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance. Time to musk up.

Ron Burgundy: Wow. Never ceases to amaze me. What cologne you gonna go with? London Gentleman, or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. Blackbeard's Delight.

Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.

Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.

Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.

Brian Fantana: Yep.

Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.

Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.

Brian Fantana: Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr.

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004)

Veronica Corningstone: I will have you know that I have more talent and more intelligence in my little finger than you do in your entire body, sir.

Ron Burgundy: You are a smelly pirate hooker.

Veronica Corningstone: You look like a blueberry.

Ron Burgundy: Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?

Veronica Corningstone: Well, you have bad hair.

Ron Burgundy: [insulted] What did you say?

Veronica Corningstone: I said... your hair... looks stupid

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004)

'Snatch' is an awesome movie.

Turkish: I don't want to go in there. He's a dangerous bastard. Taken too many disco biscuits in the heat of Russian disputations. He's got as many of these nuts as he has those nuts.

Tommy: I don't care if he's got fucking hazelnuts. I want a gun that works, and I'm gonna tell him.

Turkish: My God, Tommy, you certainly got those minerals. Well, come on, then before "zee" Germans get here.

'Office Space'

Peter Gibbons: Let me ask you something, when you come in on Monday, and you're not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?

Lawrence: No... no man, shit, no man, I believe you'd get your ass kicked saying something like that man.

From Full metal jacket.

You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your ass! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers I will teach you. Now get up, get on your feet! You had best un-fuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

From Full metal jacket.

You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your ass! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers I will teach you. Now get up, get on your feet! You had best un-fuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

Anything Gunney says is my favorite quote...

These are from Raising Arizona:

(1) Son, you got a panty on your head.

(2) Now, what's it gonna be young feller? You want I should freeze or get down on the ground? 'Cause if'n I freeze, I can't rightly drop. And if'n I drop, I'm gonna be in motion.

(3) H.I., you're young and you got your health, what you want with a job?

'Office Space'

Peter Gibbons: Let me ask you something, when you come in on Monday, and you're not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?

Lawrence: No... no man, shit, no man, I believe you'd get your ass kicked saying something like that man.

--> That rocks!!! I have one of those "Monday" ladies at my office!