What is your favorite Movie Quote....

BornSinner

Please Quote your favorite line from a movie...

And also state the movie its from....

Heres one of mine....

Its from SNATCH (2000)

Bullet Tooth Tony:

"Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...

And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"... Written down the side of mine...

Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!"

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Al Pacino's Inch By Inch speech from "Any Given Sunday"

I don't know what to say really.

Three minutes

to the biggest battle of our professional lives

all comes down to today.

Either

we heal

as a team

or we are going to crumble.

Inch by inch

play by play

till we're finished.

We are in hell right now, gentlemen

believe me

and

we can stay here

and get the shit kicked out of us

or

we can fight our way

back into the light.

We can climb out of hell.

One inch, at a time.

Now I can't do it for you.

I'm too old.

I look around and I see these young faces

and I think

I mean

I made every wrong choice a middle age man could make.

I uh....

I pissed away all my money

believe it or not.

I chased off

anyone who has ever loved me.

And lately,

I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror.

You know when you get old in life

things get taken from you.

That's, that's part of life.

But,

you only learn that when you start losing stuff.

You find out that life is just a game of inches.

So is football.

Because in either game

life or football

the margin for error is so small.

I mean

one half step too late or to early

you don't quite make it.

One half second too slow or too fast

and you don't quite catch it.

The inches we need are everywhere around us.

They are in ever break of the game

every minute, every second.

On this team, we fight for that inch

On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us

to pieces for that inch.

We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.

Cause we know

when we add up all those inches

that's going to make the fucking difference

between WINNING and LOSING

between LIVING and DYING.

I'll tell you this

in any fight

it is the guy who is willing to die

who is going to win that inch.

And I know

if I am going to have any life anymore

it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch

because that is what LIVING is.

The six inches in front of your face.

Now I can't make you do it.

You gotta look at the guy next to you.

Look into his eyes.

Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you.

You are going to see a guy

who will sacrifice himself for this team

because he knows when it comes down to it,

you are gonna do the same thing for him.

That's a team, gentlemen

and either we heal now, as a team,

or we will die as individuals.

That's football guys.

That's all it is.

Now, whattaya gonna do?

"Well, Im putting shoe polish on me tires mate. It covers up the cracks so I can race. I travelled a long ways to get to Bonneville ya know."

Anthony Hopkins, The World's Fastest Indian

That and Woody Harrelson in Natural Born Killers are the only two movies I have ever deemed worthy of buying in my 51 years.

Pops

Worlds Fastest Indian was a GREAT movie!!! ...and I'll be 30 in 4 months! :eek:

Natural Born Killers....just sucked ass!! :nono: I was a teenager when it came out. That was my pot smoking days. I remember watching that movie for the 1st time, thinking, "Damn, this movie is trippin' me out!". :lol:

I'm a product of the late 60's and 70's. That movie is the closest reenactment to an acid trip I've ever seen. That was my drug of choice from fourteen years old until I don't remember when. Ya can't change your past and I won't hide mine, but I'm paying for it now :( . All I have to say to all is, "Please be careful. These size tens are not some shoes you want to be walking in right now."

Pops

I'm a product of the late 60's and 70's. That movie is the closest reenactment to an acid trip I've ever seen. That was my drug of choice from fourteen years old until I don't remember when. Ya can't change your past and I won't hide mine, but I'm paying for it now :( . All I have to say to all is, "Please be careful. These size tens are not some shoes you want to be walking in right now."

Pops

The producer had to be shroomin or on 2-3 hits of acid atleast. :lol:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Pulp Fiction....I love that movie!

Here's a couple more...."Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing." "Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit." and "Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this nigger's skull!"

And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

-The Boondock Saints

Buford T. Justice: Hey boy, where is Sheriff Branford at?

Sheriff Branford: I AM Sheriff Branford.

Buford T. Justice: Oh, pardon me. For some reason you sounded a little taller on radio.

Buford T. Justice: There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

Buford T. Justice: [shouting at a trucker that has sheered a door off of Justice's patrol car] I saw that, you sombitch! You did that on purpose! You're going away till you're gray! I got the evidence!

Buford T. Justice: [speaks to Junior] Put the evidence in the car.

Junior: But Daddy...

Buford T. Justice: Put the *evidence* in the *car*!

[shouting to trucker again]

Buford T. Justice: I'm gonna barbeque yo' ass in molasses!

[Regarding The Bandit in a hammock]

Big Enos: Son, you're looking at a legend.

Little Enos: I guess a legend and an out-of-work bum look a lot a like, daddy.

Buford T. Justice: And don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway.

[begins to turn away, then returns]

Buford T. Justice: Now, you can THINK about it... but don't do it!

Buford T. Justice: Nobody, and I mean NOBODY makes Sheriff Buford T. Justice look like a possum's pecker.

Junior: Except for that...

Buford T. Justice: Shut your ass.

Bandit: Oh I love your suits. It must have been a bitch to get a 68 Extra Fat and a 12 Dwarf.

Bandit: Now, gettin' to Texarkana and back in 28 hours, that's no problem.

Little Enos: It ain't never been done before, hot shit.

Bandit: Watch your language, little lady.

Little Enos: I think you're just a little bit scared.

Bandit: That's real good psychology. Why don't you say something bad about my mother?

Little Enos: Your momma is so ugly...

Bandit: I'm gonna need a speedy car...

[Watches as Little Enos begins counting out money]

Bandit: Speedier than that...

[Watches as Little Enos counts out more money]

Bandit: Speedier than that.

Little Enos: [Mumbling] I'd like to kick his ass just once.

TEAM AMERICA, fuck yea

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

"Dear little baby Jesus, who's sittin' in his crib watchin the Baby Einstein videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my moma together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers."

Ricky Bobby: From now on, it's Magic Man and El Diablo.

Cal Naughton, Jr.: What does El Diablo mean?

Ricky Bobby: It's like Spanish for like a fighting chicken.

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006)

Days of Thunder (yea I know who in the hell likes this movie? I Do)

Big John: If you two wanna turn yourselves into a greasy spot out on a country road somewhere, go right ahead. I don't give a shit and I don't think anybody else does, but you two monkeys are not going to do it on my racetrack. You ever heard of a "Japanese Inspection?" Japanese Inpsection, you see, when the Japs take in a load of lettuce they're not sure they wanna let in the country, why they'll just let it sit there on the dock 'til they get good and ready to look at, But then of course, it's all gone rotten... ain't nothing left to inspect. You see, lettuce is a perishable item... like you two monkeys. You trade paint one more time, you so much as touch, I'm gonna Black Flag the two of you, and tear apart your racecars for three-hundred laps. Then, if you pass inspection and you put your cars back together, I might let you back into the race. Now, just to show there's no hard feelings we're all gonna go to dinner together.

Cole Trickle: Well, I've got other plans.

Rowdy Burns: Yeah, so do I!

Big John: Well, you're gonna have to change them. And not only that you two are gonna drive to dinner together.

Big John is played by Fred Thompson (Who could be the next president of these United States)

Snatch

Turkish: Fuck me, hold tight. What's that?

Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.

Turkish: No, Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?

Tommy: It's for protection.

Turkish: Protection from what? "Zee Germans"?

Avi: Eighty-six carats.

Rosebud: Where?

Avi: London.

Rosebud: London?

Avi: London.

Avi's Colleague: London?

Avi: Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fucking Poppins... LONDON