So what's up with gas...?

Putty

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have som guys at the office who are single with no real obligations money wise who claim that there is no such thing as inflation. They also are bush supporters so I believe that gives you glimpse of how they view the world.

I knew a guy in college who believed the world was flat. He voted for Clinton. I believe that gives you a glimpse of how he viewed the world.

Let it go, Thorne.

My brother works for schlumberger oilfield services and I've been buying stock in them for over 10 years. I have a shitload from back in the late 90's when it was under $20per share. Over $85 per now. :thumbup: He's been there for over 20 years and buying in heavy on top of stock options. He's my God :eek:

buy stock!!!......hurry

Well, scaling back the bars to 1 night a week from 2-3 nights a week will pretty much net me a tank of gas.

My PS3 will be getting extra work now. At least my new A4 will stay clean since it won't leave the garage.

Can anyone install a turbo / nitrous and tune a Prius to be fun :confused: PM me please.

Actually I remember when they first came out Toyota tuned one for racing but it was little more than a marketing ploy. It had no electronic drivetrain at all, just a slightly larger 4cylinder engine and some suspension work done.