How you spending rebate check??

Putty

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackwing got 2 boarder patrols in, if I'm not mistaken last I was in. The TAC 3 is really nice too.

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/model_870/model_870_tactical.asp

The green is a coating, it makes it look mean.

I think we only have one in gray. There is a Marine Magnum, too.

I'm going to send it back with a note that reads:

Dear who ever the fuck sent this check,

Fuck you! Keep your damn money and lower the damn gas prices you fucking crooks! I should go around hijacking gas trucks and selling it on the black market. I'll be like the Robin Hood of fucking gasoline. We havnt reached the stage of Mad Max Beyond Thunder Dome so stop acting like we are running out of fuel! You have put a huge dent in our economy and now you think $600 is going to make it right.... GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!

Sincerely,

Mr. Eat Me

See you all when I get out of jail ;)

Fuck you! Keep your damn money and lower the damn gas prices you fucking crooks! I should go around hijacking gas trucks and selling it on the black market. I'll be like the Robin Hood of fucking gasoline. We havnt reached the stage of Mad Max Beyond Thunder Dome so stop acting like we are running out of fuel! You have put a huge dent in our economy and now you think $600 is going to make it right.... GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!

Sincerely,

Mr. Eat Me

I should be able to buy enough duct tape to keep this from happening ;)

Remington 870.

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh17-e.htm

If I have anything left over probably look into mounting a surefire light on it. If not I'll just save the rest. Oh and this will be my first gun :)

good guns ,i have had mine for about 10 years and would hate to say how many deers it killed ,dam good guns .

Sincerely,

Mr. Eat Me

lol... but...

sigh

other than hoolers and blow..

I will prolly be talking to a certain cobra owner about a FI kit.

:cool:

Tranny and a rearend I think. As I was told if you have a social number with the number 50 or below in the middle you will get yours the first half of may. If yours is higher (like my 84) you will recieve it in the last half of may.