Christmas Party 12/27 - Who's coming and what are you bringing?

Casper

Christmas Party - Are you coming?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Christmas Party - Are you coming?

Code for :sex:

:lol:

Had a real good time hanging out with everyone. I have been chili lit for 2 days now. Did you guys really go to the Oasis? WOW, sorry I missed that.

Oh wow I didn't realize u were there. Maybe I spoke to you and didn't realize ur screen name. See guys we should have done name tags again.;)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a great time...it was nice to meet everyone!

special thanks to Ben and Carie for letting us stay (hope jade is ok after yota :eek:...lol) and cmoosego & the kofc for having us!

schmuckgirl - the stromboli was awesome!

rc51john - it was good talking/seeing you again

kawi - it was nice to finally meet you after all the things cleave and walther say...lol.

i had a great time...it was nice to meet everyone!

special thanks to Ben and Carie for letting us stay (hope jade is ok after yota :eek:...lol) and cmoosego & the kofc for having us!

schmuckgirl - the stromboli was awesome!

rc51john - it was good talking/seeing you again

kawi - it was nice to finally meet you after all the things cleave and walther say...lol.

like i said before im sure its just glorious stuff that they say about me too :lol:

:lol: the place wasnt that bad... Ok it was pretty dirty. Id have the say the scariest part was the bathroom. :eek:

Haha that bathroom was disgusting. And yeah the place was dirty but at least it was interesting...it's always interesting when you don't know if someones gonna shoot the place up before the night's over

• 1 year later...