When you try to do something nice CREW

nurkvinny

When you try to do something nice, and your efforts backfire, makes you wonder why you tried, huh?

I came into 2 extra tickets for a car event. I had several PM's here asking for them, and a couple non-CR friends ask for one. I did what seemed right...offer 1 to each of the first 2 people that asked.

Person #2 showed up when discussed, picked up his ticket, politely asked if I had another spare, but I did not. Part ways, go to show Saturday, have a good day of free food and beer. Took a video of a CR purple S10 breaking (looked like it from the tower - hope it's not too bad), etc.

Person #1 was a no-show Saturday, but did call and say he would get the ticket the next day. So, the next day - today - comes and go, and he's a no-show... again. Call him; no answer.

A $25 ticket wasted. Seems simple enough: "Thanks, but something came up" would have handled it. No PM. No call.

It could have went to someone who would have appreciated it.

End rant, enjoy your surfing.

actually I left a message in the thread telling you I got sick saturday night . food poisoning kinda owned me, I did apologize and im sorry bit I didn't receive any phone calls from you. again im sorry, I wanted to go as bad as the next person but it kinda hard to do when your shit sick all day. end of thread.

Phil I am considering contacting the international F-body association and having your F-body removed from your possesion. I know its only and LT1 but you just dont appear to be what we in the business call F-body owner material.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w197/bfranz456/fail.jpg

Guest Removed
you have been banned from the darkside, they are in the process of finding you a mustang as we speak....

we are not going to stake calm to him...better hand him a neon.

I hope noone gets food poisining on this board. its a little hard to stick to your plans once your ass is stuck the the toilet all day long

So if you were sick on Sat why did you tell him you would pick it up on Sun knowing you had food posioning? Or did you just blow him off on Sat and get sick on Sun?

So if you were sick on Sat why did you tell him you would pick it up on Sun knowing you had food posioning? Or did you just blow him off on Sat and get sick on Sun?

no saturday I went with my dad to get some stuff for his forty ford, and I was going to go sunday, I called vince and told him that, saturday nite I was at sinister ss house and we ordered danotos. 30 min after I ate the pizza, I didn't feel good at all. puking and shitting all day sunday.

no saturday I went with my dad to get some stuff for his forty ford, and I was going to go sunday, I called vince and told him that, saturday nite I was at sinister ss house and we ordered danotos. 30 min after I ate the pizza, I didn't feel good at all. puking and shitting all day sunday.

oh food posioning is caused by Bacteria, Viruses, or Parasites and typically takes 8 to 12 hr to show its self. Also if it was from the pizza everyone that ate it would have the same affect.

Guest tbutera2112

not necessarily food poising.....i ate mcdonalds once and i was shitting and felt bad all day and it happened like 2 hours after i ate it....

and 1/4 of the time, pizza makes me feel like shit too...

not taking a side...just saying that its possible to not feel good after eating something, even if its not "food poisioning"

Note to self, never piss off the guy at McD's since he's handling my food. Never stiff the pizza delivery guy as he'll make note of your address too :D

not necessarily food poising.....i ate mcdonalds once and i was shitting and felt bad all day and it happened like 2 hours after i ate it....

and 1/4 of the time, pizza makes me feel like shit too...

not taking a side...just saying that its possible to not feel good after eating something, even if its not "food poisioning"

Guest Addicted2Boost
Note to self, never piss off the guy at McD's since he's handling my food. Never stiff the pizza delivery guy as he'll make note of your address too :D

i think i agree with this statement.. bout the only things i eat from Mc D's is the snack wraps and Big Mac's, anything else gives me the shits..