!!!Huge Party East Side Beer Pong 7/12!!!

OneToEnvy

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good sir. Black 94 5.0 with a dent in the side. If you see me come say wadup because if Phil isn't there I will know none of yazzz. I'll try to bring some hunnies but if this party is anything like CR they will get creeped out. :p

No way im the only one in the house with a huge passion for cars. Just bring them. They wont regret it.

pussy shit man... 6 cups is what the ladies play with. men play with 10 (at least)

Dont get you panties in a bunch. Playing 6 cups makes the game go faster. Im going to assume that your going to grace us with your presence so we can meet the almighty 10 cup player that decided it would be better to open mouth and insert foot before thinking logicaly about 50-75 people at a party, and a game that only alows 4 at a time. :D

See ya there, and bring some cash for all the beer phil is going to make you drink since hes a God among Men :asshole:

Dont get you panties in a bunch. Playing 6 cups makes the game go faster. Im going to assume that your going to grace us with your presence so we can meet the almighty 10 cup player that decided it would be better to open mouth and insert foot before. thinking logicaly about 50-75 people at a party, and a game that only alows 4 at a time. :D

See ya there, and bring some cash for all the beer phil is going to make you drink since hes a God among Men :asshole:

I like the way u think

Thanks to eveyone that came out last night. It was an awsome party, and i hope all enjoyed. Next time i hope to see more Peeps!!

If you dident come fuck you!

And if you followed this thread at all I beat Phil at beerpong. Juat like i said :D

• Upvote 1

Thanks to eveyone that came out last night. It was an awsome party, and i hope all enjoyed. Next time i hope to see more Peeps!!

If you dident come fuck you!

And if you followed this thread at all I beat Phil at beerpong. Juat like i said :D

Wow phil what happened? you can hit someone running full speed with a jordan but cant make a ball into a cup. stick to racquetball jk it was a good time! Great Party though everyone missed a good time if you did not show!

• Upvote 1

not gonna lie was hesitant about going figured it was goin to be a sasusage fest... i was wrong nice party man ... thanks for throwing it even knwo phil and kevin the alll mighty lost to been pong liek 5 times haha

I'll let Phil comment on his own about his performance.

:p

LMAO... Pauls Sig is hillarious!!! Getting hit with a Jordan must suck! But the party was F N shweeet. Gotta go party there more often! And Kevin R. said he had a black ass at steak n shake. lmao :lol:

:lol:

I'm just glad we didn't have to camp there.

YES AND NEVER GET DRUNK WITH PHIL and go to steak n shake where cops are. The whole time we are there he is like "man we are so drunk right now". goooossssh!

no shit! I was really fucked up and to top it off I had to drive my car. Oh and here's what I was doing at the party, getting girls to make out for alcohol that was already free! :D

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/jul13_001.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/jul13_002.jpg