Here, You Can Be A Mod!!! CREW

nurkvinny

I am not contradicting myself. I simply stated that to those who may have negative comments to say, I do not care what he/she thinks. Apparently I did not make that point clear previously. Hopefully it is cleared up now.

Again putting in a lot of effort into something you care nothing about... :rolleyes:

Keep telling me you don't care and add 4-5 more posts to your count in doing so. I may just give up and agree that you don't care. :cool:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In summary:

Car listed for sale.

Thread-shitting occurs

Thread-shitter is warned.

Thread-shitter sends 4 PMs to Mod because he does not care.

Thread shitter feels he was wronged.

Mod queries CR community

CR community speaks.

Thread-shitter sticks to his "side" of story and agrees with MegamanExe.

Motion to close thread?

Each person in entitled to there opinion and can say whatever they want whenever they want and have whatever opinions they choose.

See, it's also very important to point out here that the above statement is false as it applies to this forum. Your free speech is not protected here. By being here, you agree to abide by some pretty simple rules, including the one that myself, and other Mods and Admins agree that you broke.

Maybe I should put it a different way... you CAN say ANYthing you want to. You just need to be prepared to handle the consequences of doing so.