8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any chance it was a plainclothes officer? i generally like to think the cbus car community, in person at least, doesn't eat its own.

maybe. i saw a plain malibu with a spotlight on it...don't know if that meant anything, but there is a chance.

The "lead" car was linn... i was in the passenger seat... we both got arrested. I begged my way out of jail... but as of now everyone is in there with no bail. Where is this video? As i was in handcuffs the nbc guy wouldn't go away with the camera.

How are they making this street racing if noone was racing??

Sounds more like speeding and wreckless operation which shouldnt carry as hefty of a penalty.

you know cops. they will try to hype it up, lie, misrepresent things and throw on as many charges as they can... they gotta get that dolla!

The "lead" car was linn... i was in the passenger seat... we both got arrested. I begged my way out of jail... but as of now everyone is in there with no bail. Where is this video? As i was in handcuffs the nbc guy wouldn't go away with the camera.

Channel 4 News said that none of the passengers were arrested. They are calling it "drag racing" but then talk about the lead car going 120 mpg. The white Vette gets most of the camera time but I also saw a silver Camaro and a black Mustang.

Channel 4 News said that none of the passengers were arrested. They are calling it "drag racing" but then talk about the lead car going 120 mpg. The white Vette gets most of the camera time but I also saw a silver Camaro and a black Mustang.

Andi was in handcuffs, but they let her go. She was not taken to jail. The camaro was pewter, and the black car was a BMW. There were no mustangs out last night.

Andi was in handcuffs, but they let her go. She was not taken to jail. The camaro was pewter, and the black car was a BMW. There were no mustangs out last night.

who all was involed other then linn from the sounds of it??? and does anyone have a link to the channel4 b.s?