8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for the guy that was to get married today. Could you imagine having to face the future in laws.

I'm worried about him facing the future wife. Won't be pretty, trust me.

• Upvote 1

This sting has been in the works for awhile. I have a feeling nobody's getting off.

All I can say is everyone knew this was coming. There has been warning after warning about this. And don't think this is the only bust they're going to make this year.

For those who got tagged, lawyer up quick. If everyone gets the same lawyer, they'll offer a group discount. If the charges are the same, only one needs to get off, then the rest are off. At least it was that way four years ago when 15 of us got tagged by the airport...........

Yes it has. The people that went out Im sure all had it in the back of there head that they could get caught. Just like me, on my last pull I knew it was a bad idea. I did it anyway and got caught.

I'm worried about him facing the future wife. Won't be pretty, trust me.

Being a dj I cant imagine it... All the people paid for their services, the hall, all the family and friends in from out of town. He has to be sick right now. Well... best of luck to all the arrested.

I have been wondering awhile, since when is it kosher to stop traffic on a busy freeway and make people stop behind you so you can get in a dig race. I have seen it done in a few videos. Whatever happened to finding a deserted lot or street and keeping under the radar. There are plenty of places where noone is around and back roads that are easily found. I havent been out in a long time but thats how we always did it.

Guest tbutera2112
according to one of the news sites, 6months in jail, $1000 fine, and no license for 3 years is the maximum penalty....hope they dont get hit with this....drag racing is a 6 point offense anyways, thats bad enough when insurance companies all drop them....all these young guys with these high risk cars (camaro, vette, etc) ....insurance is probably writing the drop letters as we speak

I have been wondering awhile, since when is it kosher to stop traffic on a busy freeway and make people stop behind you so you can get in a dig race. I have seen it done in a few videos. Whatever happened to finding a deserted lot or street and keeping under the radar. There are plenty of places where noone is around and back roads that are easily found. I havent been out in a long time but thats how we always did it.

Thats true but streets now a days are all screwed up ya kno. And it sucks cause we told them to come wit us at 161 but they wanted to go north on 71.

I watched the pack of cars leave and it was captain fuckin obvious There was a fucking cruiser in the lot.

This weekend with the good guys around was just a bad weekend to play. But with all the cops involved there was not "SNITCH" in the lot. It was just plain obvious.

Guest tbutera2112
thorne thats how it is every weekend....a whole convoy on people leave and go to 71 and then race from the exit to the 161 exit....multiple times a night, every weekend....they had to have seen this coming

thorne thats how it is every weekend....a whole convoy on people leave and go to 71 and then race from the exit to the 161 exit....multiple times a night, every weekend....they had to have seen this coming

I know because allot of itmes I take the freeway home just to see if i can see any action. I was just saying that no one in the lot last night had to go snitch.

I am curous why the camaro's driver is not pictured on the website? Sam Schmasnksy(SP) on speed dial maybe?

I was reading the columbus dispatch version. I thought it was posted that Linn was involved, yet his name is not on the list? They did however say that someone was picked up down rt 3 but they did not list a name.

I wish the best for all tied up in this situation. I know if I had a car together right now, there is a good chance I could've been involved. Really makes me think twice since I have been considering buying some type of LSX car for the past year.

Guest tbutera2112

we all know it was linn...

and i think in cali its only certain parts, but yea they do crush cars if convicted....and theres a place in NC or SC i dont remember, but they will confiscate your car and make it into a police car for premeditated street racing *not just a random person at a stop light run*