8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the one posting in this thread is just a mindless thug. The one at the car show sucked too. The one's the pulled me over and let me off were thugs. My uncle is a thug.

You're a fucking idiot.

Sorry I've smudged your fairytale view of the police. My opinions come from somebody whos been beat by cops, arrested without probable cause, has witnessed cops blatently disregarding my legal rights as an american, detained without cause or bail, illegally searched... must I go on. I don't appreciate this bullshit when I get that fat chunk of doughnut money taken out of my check. They should be going after the murderers, rapists, drug dealers (which is a whole other rant), crackheads, and so on...

Your a good mechanic and a nice guy, I don't want to get into an e-battle with you about the modern day black shirts. I don't believe I deserved being called a "fucking idiot".

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

Sorry I've smudged your fairytale view of the police. My opinions come from somebody whos been beat by cops, arrested without probable cause, has witnessed cops blatently disregarding my legal rights as an american, detained without cause or bail, illegally searched... must I go on. I don't appreciate this bullshit when I get that fat chunk of doughnut money taken out of my check. They should be going after the murderers, rapists, drug dealers (which is a whole other rant), crackheads, and so on...

Your a good mechanic and a nice guy, I don't want to get into an e-battle with you about the modern day black shirts. I don't believe I deserved being called a "fucking idiot".

Then don't post things that are ignorant. If you have issues with cops, fine, so be it. The fact is, your statement was wrong and I provided examples. I agree with the bad things some do though.

Others have learned that too.

:RaisesHand:

Part of the reason I sold the vette. We've been doing it for far too long with no consequences.

I'm really surprised it took this long to happen. I mean, honestly, we go out from the almost the same exact spot every weekend, at the same time, for years and years. And we're surprised that it FINALLY happened?

Like I said, I'm sorry for the folks involved, but it had to happen sometime.

:RaisesHand:

Part of the reason I sold the vette. We've been doing it for far too long with no consequences.

I'm really surprised it took this long to happen. I mean, honestly, we go out from the almost the same exact spot every weekend, at the same time, for years and years. And we're surprised that it FINALLY happened?

Like I said, I'm sorry for the folks involved, but it had to happen sometime.

I don't get why people kept going after George. Seriously. Everyone stepped on my fucking nuts when I tried to warn them. Anthony has been trying to warn them. Brian has been trying to warn them. Hal has been trying to warn them.

I guess if you don't listen, you don't listen.

• Confused 1

There's no such thing as a "cool cop". They are all mindless thugs who are trained to abuse their legal power to "serve" the taxpayers. Maybe once we get out of this "have everything, do nothing" society, people will wake up and take the power back.

The End.

Incorrect. I work with officer's everyday that do a great job of putting law breaking, ignorant people like yourself behind bars.

It's unfortunate that they got arrested, but that's the price you must be willing to pay if you feel the need to street race.

Guest mrhobbz
Incorrect. I work with officer's everyday that do a great job of putting law breaking, ignorant people like yourself behind bars.

It's unfortunate that they got arrested, but that's the price you must be willing to pay if you feel the need to street race.

winnar.

+100

keep it on the track i really don't want to be made into a grease spot on the road because somebody feels the need to prove darwin was right.

good luck to those who got busted hope you got some coin this is going to cost you.

Hopefully they don't get nailed to hard by this situation. One thing I'm wondering, though, is who goes out racing the night before their wedding?

I think he was just trying to have some fun before his wedding. He isn't 21 so he couldn't go out drinking.

A stupid move yes but it sucks that he will be in jail during his wedding.