8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they went to Del County

im about to ride over there and throw rocks at thier windows...lol

i think i might be nice and check on thier cars....but that may be the least of thier worries. i just know that i would still be wondering about mine though. im thinking that they were all towed by alum creek towing which my best friend (evilstang)'s uncle owns

if they did, then im pretty sure he will have them well protected being that he is a car cuy as well

I like pizza.

You're a fucking bitch. You show your fucking ignorance in every god damn thread on this site. V6 Camaro, fag, deuchebag, pathetic loser... I'm wasting braincells thinking about the general concensus of you on this board. You can be considered as a failed abortion.

Back on subject, NexFedram and I barely escaped this "police state" like raid. For all who were there it was pretty fucked up. From what I saw, some cocksucker (probably mrhobbz's boyfriend) on a bike, went right up to the cops as we left saying "aww shyt, there dey go up to 71 ta street race!!1!". The rest is history. Some people I saw (red VW, white C5), turned around in Burger King on 36/37, and never made it to the check point.

It doesn't help that all the west side trash saved their money all week to buy gas to drive to Westerville, just to be perfect cop magnets. I mean did anybody see that fucking van?

I lol'd when the genoa cop at the checkpoint said "We are conducting an investigation to inflitrate an underground drag racing ring on 71."

There's no such thing as a "cool cop". They are all mindless thugs who are trained to abuse their legal power to "serve" the taxpayers. Maybe once we get out of this "have everything, do nothing" society, people will wake up and take the power back.

The End.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

There's no such thing as a "cool cop". They are all mindless thugs who are trained to abuse their legal power to "serve" the taxpayers. Maybe once we get out of this "have everything, do nothing" society, people will wake up and take the power back.

The End.

Yeah, the one posting in this thread is just a mindless thug. The one at the car show sucked too. The one's the pulled me over and let me off were thugs. My uncle is a thug.

You're a fucking idiot.

People fail to realize, this was not a spontaneous bust. Obviously from the effort, amount of law present, and organization, this was a sting op well planned in advance.

With Linn running around and as loud and publicized as he made things, it was redundant to even think that this wasn't coming. Another reason I chose to stop participating.

My dad just came over and the first thing he said, was "did you hear about the street racing bust last night?" Yeah. "I was just waiting to see your picture on the news."

Yeah, that's why I stopped and didn't give in to the bullshit pressure anymore. Others have learned that too.

I lol'd when the genoa cop at the checkpoint said "We are conducting an investigation to inflitrate an underground drag racing ring on 71."

The End.

I would have lold too at that.

Not all of us are uncool :asshole:

Guest mrhobbz
You're a fucking bitch. You show your fucking ignorance in every god damn thread on this site. V6 Camaro, fag, deuchebag, pathetic loser... I'm wasting braincells thinking about the general concensus of you on this board. You can be considered as a failed abortion.

Back on subject, NexFedram and I barely escaped this "police state" like raid. For all who were there it was pretty fucked up. From what I saw, some cocksucker (probably mrhobbz's boyfriend) on a bike, went right up to the cops as we left saying "aww shyt, there dey go up to 71 ta street race!!1!". The rest is history. Some people I saw (red VW, white C5), turned around in Burger King on 36/37, and never made it to the check point.

It doesn't help that all the west side trash saved their money all week to buy gas to drive to Westerville, just to be perfect cop magnets. I mean did anybody see that fucking van?

The End.

There is an ignore button bitch, use it. You should of been swallowed. If you want to talk so much shit come run your fucking dick beater to my face and stop hiding on the fucking internet.

Lets be honest, the cops were just doing thier job. It sounds like the some of the charges were BS though.

Whoever went to the cops and told like a 5 year old is the one that needs tied to the back of a vehicle and drug around.

There is an ignore button bitch, use it. You should of been swallowed. If you want to talk so much shit come run your fucking dick beater to my face and stop hiding on the fucking internet.

*shhh* please children. Lets keep the thread related to the topic of the hour not a bitch fest k