8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I've smudged your fairytale view of the police. My opinions come from somebody whos been beat by cops, arrested without probable cause, has witnessed cops blatently disregarding my legal rights as an american, detained without cause or bail, illegally searched... must I go on. I don't appreciate this bullshit when I get that fat chunk of doughnut money taken out of my check. They should be going after the murderers, rapists, drug dealers (which is a whole other rant), crackheads, and so on...

Im sure you were doing nothing to deserve any of it either, the cops just pick on you cause you're too cool for school.

Hopefully they get out soon, and don't get nailed by the book too hard. That is the chance you take though ...

I think he was just trying to have some fun before his wedding. He isn't 21 so he couldn't go out drinking.

A stupid move yes but it sucks that he will be in jail during his wedding.

That really sucks for him, I don't even think he was racing was he? Just wrong spot at the wrong time. I hope everything turns out ok for him.

That really sucks for him, I don't even think he was racing was he? Just wrong spot at the wrong time. I hope everything turns out ok for him.

I don't think he was driving. I thought he rode with one of his friends. It sucks for all of them.

If he was riding, I dont see why he would be in jail. They barely even asked for my ID. They did not ask me for any statements, or about anything. Told me to call a ride and get out of there, so thats what I did. I can not beleive how happy I am my car is broke right now.

If he was riding, I dont see why he would be in jail. They barely even asked for my ID. They did not ask me for any statements, or about anything. Told me to call a ride and get out of there, so thats what I did. I can not beleive how happy I am my car is broke right now.

Haha. No kidding.

Who were you riding with? Anthony?

See, maybe it was a good thing the transmission fucked up. :)

See, maybe it was a good thing the transmission fucked up. :)

I have been thinking that same thing ALL day. Me buying another trans is still going to cost FAR less then the lawyer fees would have been. Of course now I am even less motivated to get my car back together.

Austin- I was with AJ.

Hobbz...please think before you post.

This really sucks for them, but as I was talking to megaman earlier, the hammer has been falling for some time. Publicly challenging everyone to a roll for $20, the wrong person was bound to hear it.

Guest Removed

most of them are members here.

3rd mug is the guy with the ford powered bmw with a turbo

only one person on there i dont know is the guy with the beard

delaware= another bump for yost! and a big dent in this.

this is not going to be good in any way.

this is going to suck big time.

My question is, when did everyone start dig racing on a highway?

Did they ever really stop dig racing on the freeway? We did it 10+ yrs. ago when I was more involved in the scene. I know roll racing has become more common...but I don't think that dig racing on the freeway ever went away.

Did they ever really stop dig racing on the freeway? We did it 10+ yrs. ago when I was more involved in the scene. I know roll racing has become more common...but I don't think that dig racing on the freeway ever went away.

Yeah that has been going on forever, nearly put the end to some people several times though. Especially when you have 50 tag-alongs :rolleyes:

Sounds like it happened up there.

I wouldnt be shocked if they even get more jail time out of this after sentencing for the convictions. M1 = 30 days in jail and $1000 fine. I wouldnt think they would get hit with all of that but up there in Deleware Co things run a little different.

M1 = 6mos hombre

I thought you were a cop?

For all saying get a lawyer. I say rep yourself. It cheaper and if you know what your doing you still get off! I did. ;)

This sting has been in the works for awhile. I have a feeling nobody's getting off.

All I can say is everyone knew this was coming. There has been warning after warning about this. And don't think this is the only bust they're going to make this year.

For those who got tagged, lawyer up quick. If everyone gets the same lawyer, they'll offer a group discount. If the charges are the same, only one needs to get off, then the rest are off. At least it was that way four years ago when 15 of us got tagged by the airport...........