8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if all involved were drag racing, which doesn't sound like even 1 person alone was, wtf are the doing in jail, and still being held w/o bond? its only an M1, not a felony, or anything they even needed to arrest for?

They're making an example out of some innocent people. One kid is missing his wedding today because of this.

Highly doubt it, think about it 8 cars, they'll consider it organized. Book Thrown = not good. Wouldn't suprise me if they make an example of it.

Evidence. That's why I say a good lawyer will do it. The person I talked to last night was there and told me the details.

Trust me I hope all goes well, I just hate to see what wild story the law enforcement side comes up with.

True which is why I also asked my dad the defense attorney. I wanted him to help my friend but, at this point he said it would take a lot more than a favor.

I'm wondering if they'll prosecute in Delware Co?

Sounds like it happened up there.

I wouldnt be shocked if they even get more jail time out of this after sentencing for the convictions. M1 = 30 days in jail and $1000 fine. I wouldnt think they would get hit with all of that but up there in Deleware Co things run a little different.