How do you sign for your CC purchases?

dustinsn3485

:lol: I read a similar article a few years ago but the guy never got caught in any situations like this. I myself have been doing thus stuff for a while. I work at a grocery store when I'm at home for breaks and stuff, and I've signed the machine in every way possible. I've done smiley faces and even played tic-tac-toe once. The only time it ever declined it was when I filled the entire box in with black. It just had me resign it; didn't ask for any signature comparison or anything.

hahaha, i havent signed my actual name in a year, ealier today i signed one Dragonmaster Mcgee, my favorite had to be the time where i just drew a hammer and sickle.

actually, not even 20 minutes ago, i watched my friend tj (teej on here, some of you know him) sign "service sucked!"

i have done this for years now. i like to go to one place where i know the kid working the counter and i usually draw a sheep or goat with a stick figure humping it and then draw and arrow the the stick figure and put the kids name. he stopped finding it funny when i drew two stick figures and one stick figure had my name and the other had his sister's. :lol:

Yea I have been writing goofy shit for years. Its assuming, but most of the time the cashier isnt even paying attn. Thats no fun. When you write chocolate balls you at least expect a smile or maybe even a disgusted look. No look at all is no fun! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Way back when I was 16, my uncle used to give me his car along with the CC to get gas. At first I protested saying it wouldn't be accepted. He said - sign whatever you want, they'll accept it.

So I signed my name, his name, Mickey Mouse, SuperMan, SpiderMan and all kinds of other stuf... not once was it declined.