Central Ohio Highways

Cordell

So the crackdown has begun. Seeing cops more and more. I would put money on the fact that any of us with vanity plates are being watched more than ever. i for one would suggest not doing anything on central ohio's highways until we can go at least a couple weeks without "street racing" news stories on the news.

Was out Sunday, cops everywhere. Out today, cops everywhere. 270, 70, 71, just seem to be multiplying more than ever. :(

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a problem officer? :D

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/51816220/medium.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/54544418/medium.jpg

I don't travel on the freeway much at all, but I've been keeping my eyes peeled for them more lately. I know there are a few Dublin cops that have my number on a post-it note. :o

I would think there would be a place,around C bus U guy could race without doing it on the interstate..also anyone with a personal plate is just asking for problems they are very easy to spot.not trying to sound like a butt ..jus my experience.

why? how's that any different than many of the unique rides around here? I mean if I saw Anthony's firebird on the road racing, it's not like he's hard to spot.

you deserve to get a ticket if you have vanity plates. that's jus stupid.
  • Downvote 1

you are just making it easier on them, it's easier for them to read... mullet4life on your plate than ryt6458.

my plate doesn't say mullet4life lol, it will say stcklt1 :lol:

• Downvote 1

I figure my plate speaks for itself.....I wouldn't consider it memorable for a cop unless I really, really pissed him off.

I have had two cops and a judge comment on it over the past 11 years I've had it :D Two cops let me go, the judge gave me 2pts :o

you are just making it easier on them, it's easier for them to read... mullet4life on your plate than ryt6458.

You are so right I should ditch my vanity plates!!!! They will never find me with my pewter ws6 with black racing stripes, black wheels, and exhaust that can be heard from 2 miles away :rolleyes:

Edit: Forgot to add the ;) and :p smileys to prevent panty bunching.