Guest mrhobbz

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so...

1. You aren't funny.

2. Every time you post something, everyone but Thorne cringes or rolls their eyes.

3. You seem to take enjoyment from the fact that you annoy the shit out of everyone, so.... Why on earth should you be allowed to continue to access Columbus Racing?

• Upvote 1

Okay, so...

1. You aren't funny.

2. Every time you post something, everyone but Thorne cringes or rolls their eyes.

3. You seem to take enjoyment from the fact that you annoy the shit out of everyone, so.... Why on earth should you be allowed to continue to access Columbus Racing?

I couldn't say it better myself.

Guest mrhobbz
Okay, so...

1. You aren't funny.

Doesn't matter what I post little bitches like you will always have something to say about it.

Doesn't matter what I post little bitches like you will always have something to say about it.

....Uh, no.

If you stopped throwing yourself a pity party long enough to form a logical thought, you'd realize that you could do away with everyones animosity by simply stopping your incessant post-whoring, and maybe trying to actually contribute something other than mindless chatter once in awhile.

Guest mrhobbz
....Uh, no.

If you stopped throwing yourself a pity party long enough to form a logical thought, you'd realize that you could do away with everyones animosity by simply stopping your incessant post-whoring, and maybe trying to actually contribute something other than mindless chatter once in awhile.

pity party? Not hardly. :jerkit:

Guest mrhobbz
SEriouslly Hobbz you need to chill the fuck out. Do something for cr positive instead your goofy antics. I'm not sure why you do it. Your just going to end up banned.

Lol k.

Hey spaceghost, ban me you asshat. Make all the tools on this board happy.