Best deals on Rental car/Limo rental

civicboy375

So, here in a few weeks I've been invited to what would have been my 10 year high school reunion, had I not moved out of state. A girl who would have been in my graduating class invited me and I'm trying to locate good deals on either a car rental (Lexus IS/ES models/Mercedes E Class/Toyota Avalon) or a limo rental for the evening. Just looking at best deals in town. The best deal I find between those will probably be what I choose, but I thought I'd put it up on this forum and see what others have done in terms of rentals for special events.

So what are you gonna tell your former classmates you do "now"?

That I'm a ninja :p

In all seriousness, why lie about your "what you do?" Unless....the high school ex gf decides she misses the "fun" from 10 years ago, and wants a repeat performance, then who knows ;):p :leghump:

That I'm a ninja :p

In all seriousness, why lie about your "what you do?" Unless....the high school ex gf decides she misses the "fun" from 10 years ago, and wants a repeat performance, then who knows ;):p :leghump:

lol I def think the ninja idea is a good one. I was just giving you a hard time.

lol I def think the ninja idea is a good one. I was just giving you a hard time.

It's cool. Actually, I have heard a lot of stories about how some lie at there reunions in order to get laid.....ie, telling someone who they want to sleep with that they are a CEO or something, when they aren't. I won't be lying about "what I do." Although, the ninja idea has me thinking now....... :thumbup:

Are you flying there and need a rental or are you just trying to make everyone think you're a baller?

Neither, just want to drive in style for the occasion. My original thought was renting a limo, but one of the cars I listed would be fine if the price is right.

why start telling the truth now dude?

besides, you won't have any ex's at the reunion since the girls you dated were several years younger. ;)

Whatever Josh, just because you can't get over an 8-10 year old grudge, that isn't my problem. People change, I've changed....and I owe no explination to you. It's sad to see you can't get past those thoughts though....truely sad.

As far as the woman I'm going with, she is an ex and she is in the same graduating class as I would have been, had I not moved.

I love threads like this. I am a cheap ass that wants to look like I am not.

What is the best deal I can get on a <insert expensive looking car here>.

Just ask where you can rent it, pay for it, get on with your life.

:lol: I never thought of it like that. But I guess it is nice to save some money if you can.

Dude, you had me laughing my ass off.

Whatever Josh, just because you can't get over an 8-10 year old grudge, that isn't my problem. People change, I've changed....and I owe no explination to you. It's sad to see you can't get past those thoughts though....truely sad.

As far as the woman I'm going with, she is an ex and she is in the same graduating class as I would have been, had I not moved.

owe me no explination? you mean living in a house for several months getting up every morning like you had to go to work and then coming home after everyone left and sticking me with the bill deserves no response? hmmmm your response right there shows how grown up you've gotten....

and just for the record, I was just talking trash on my last post.... trust me, you aren't important enough for me to hold a grudge.

As far as renting a car, why not just borrow your dad's car like you did back in the day... he always had a nice set of wheels.

owe me no explination? you mean living in a house for several months getting up every morning like you had to go to work and then coming home after everyone left and sticking me with the bill deserves no response? hmmmm your response right there shows how grown up you've gotten....

and just for the record, I was just talking trash on my last post.... trust me, you aren't important enough for me to hold a grudge.

As far as renting a car, why not just borrow your dad's car like you did back in the day... he always had a nice set of wheels.

Everyone makes mistakes Josh. In the future, if you have an issue with me, address with me personally, rather than on a public forum. This forum was a question about renting a car/limo, not a bashing on previous bad life choices. I was 20-21 years old. I was young and immature. I made some poor decisions. Everyone has skeletons in his or her closet. Obviously your free to think what you think and feel how you feel. If an apology is what you want for that time period, fine, I apologize. What can I say? I fucked up then and ultimately I paid a costly price ($1200.00 if I remember right).

I don't understand how you can say that you don't hold a grudge. The fact that you made the inital comment clearly proves you do.

As far as borrowing one of his cars, sure, I could, but why? I'd rather take one of my own cars.

Again, mods, please lock her up.

dude, you know you can delete threads that you create right?

Honestly, I'm just getting a kick out of how angry I can make you... like I said before, you aren't important enough to me to actually be upset about anything that you say or do.... I suggest you take the same approach :)

And like is stated before, just take whatever car you own... beater or nice, who cares... just take it... no one will see "your" car sitting in a parking lot, and if they do, why put on a persona of something that you are not. If you still detail cars for a living, be proud of doing that... if you aren't proud of it, do something immediate to remidy the situation.

{quote=smokin5s} Honestly, I'm just getting a kick out of how angry I can make you... like I said before, you aren't important enough to me to actually be upset about anything that you say or do.... I suggest you take the same approach :)

:asshole: You always did have a way with words :nutkick: