I Got Robbed

TimTheAzn

God damnit, why cant people just work for their own god damn money to buy their own damn things. 2 Nights ago my car was broken into behind my work while i was working. My whole center counsole is gone (my pioneer cd deck and all my climate controls and shit), my oakley's, my zune, my sub, my radar detector and smashed my window. God damn. Fucking theives. :mad: :doh:

Booby trap the bitch. They better not fuck with a certain GXP as she's rigged for pain followed by my extreme laughter :bangbang: but hey, I am leaving the doors unlocked for them. :D

+1000 I just leave the doors unlocked if some dick wants to steal the chnage in my ashtray they can have it and I can still have a window

my car's unlocked and there is a tire pressure gauge and some golf tokens in the center console. If you are lucky, you may get a ball point pen or two. Windows are not worth my possessions. Anything important is locked in the trunk or well hidden.

Guest Removed
If my car is not garaged i leave the doors unlocked and nothing in it cause i got tired of replacing windows.

well that dont mean shit!

i left the doors unlocked in my beater tearass...they still knocked out the window and tryed to take the radio.... :rolleyes:

well that dont mean shit!

i left the doors unlocked in my beater tearass...they still knocked out the window and tryed to take the radio.... :rolleyes:

So far its worked for me. But it could also be that i moved out of columbus and strangely enough i stopped getting robbed. Crazy how that works

Ouch. I try not to leave anything laying around in my car anymore because of this.

Agreed, i dont leave anything in my car anymore but i do lock the doors. Shit just last night my neighbor was sitting in her car around 11pm when two punkass kids walked up on both sides of her car to rob it. Of course they didnt know she was still inside of it. Of course cops wont/cant do shit even though THEY saw the kids running away too. :(

• 2 weeks later...