2fast4u im your worst nightmare!

70pontiac

We must be talking about two different people. hal if im on the boat your the captain and its your life.

Read your sentences and try again. You just failed completely. Go breathe water, dipshit.

Guest Removed
im one of his friends from the field havent seen him in a few . figured id get him pumped up a little

hey dumbass...he's not on this site!

:gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo:

inbeforthebannhammer

hey dumbass...he's not on this site!

:gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo:

inbeforthebannhammer

So, he's not even talking about the member here that did go by 2fast4u. Wow, this guy sucks.

Go to the ODRA site... Dont try to call someone out on a web site they dont post on... Grow a pair and call him out on a site that he needs to be called on and get raped... Inb4daban...

im one of his friends from the field havent seen him in a few . figured id get him pumped up a little

Interested in the 70 Pontiac... Proper utilization of what could be a work of art in your garage could greatly reduce the amount of fail in this thread.

• 3 weeks later...
good stuff fellas. i havent been on this site in about about 2 yrs .so the 2fast i no is off this site .odr sucks i wouldnt waste my time over there . and v8 beast if your are really interested ive got the 70 and a 71 e mail me. i dont get on here very often .every one be safe out there.

I was just curious to see pics of it.

well im not much on this computer crap it keeps saying the pics are to big if someone wants to i do no how to email them and have them posted for me! thats how ive had to do it before.