Norwalk update today (Mark & Jason C6 Z's)

Turbotrio

Jason's first pass of the day was a 9.98 @ 159 with a very soft "Launch" netting a 1.98 60-ft. Mark went 10.0 @ 150 on less boost his first pass.

That trap speed bests the previous record that LPE set with its $288K one-off TT C6Z that trapped 158mph. That car can be seen here:

http://www.lingenfelter.com/Lingenfelter2006ZO6TTBGB.htm

EDIT: Brandon just called and Jason just went 9.46 @ 156 to best Mark's previous world record 9.66 pass :) His launch was better with a 1.65 60-Ft while Mark's best thus far has been a 1.53 on the M&H DR's.

Finally got some cooler air and the cars are FLYING !!

To those that said the cars would never see 160mph you might want to reconsider lol.

Jeff

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have some other updates later as Jamie is supposed to have both his C6Z and the Supra there, and we got Cavin's Supra finished up yesterday so he is there as well. I think Brandon said Buschur had his white EVO there too. Quite a few fast cars and they couldn't have picked a nicer day.

Jeff

I will have some other updates later as Jamie is supposed to have both his C6Z and the Supra there, and we got Cavin's Supra finished up yesterday so he is there as well. I think Brandon said Buschur had his white EVO there too. Quite a few fast cars and they couldn't have picked a nicer day.

Jeff

Yes def keep us updated, the weather is great and im sure they are having a great time.

• Confused 1

Jason has been running 14psi most of the day so its got more left in it for sure. For reference it dynoed 1049rwhp on 16psi :)

Jeff

Jesus. Are the motors built to take higher than that (16psi), or are they decently high compression?

Sounds like there is a good chance of seeing some 8s. I like.

• Confused 1

Jesus. Are the motors built to take higher than that (16psi), or are they decently high compression?

Sounds like there is a good chance of seeing some 8s. I like.

9:1 so plenty of room. The question is how high the 35Rs will continue to go (In terms of boost) w/o modification.

Jeff