Got a new boat and a New Tow rig

Berto

I've heard that from quite a few people. Why is that?

<--- Not a boat owner

I have own a boat before and I had good luck with it never had any problems besides general stuff. The dollar spent per hour of usage is high, in other words, it is like trowing money into a hole in the water.

I have own a boat before and I had good luck with it never had any problems besides general stuff. The dollar spent per hour of usage is high, in other words, it is like trowing money into a hole in the water.

That sucks. One of the funnest things I have ever done was drive(WOT) out on the Ohio River in my buddy's 200 horse bass boat. It made me want to buy a boat next year. Maybe I'll settle for a Jetski if the cost is insane.

Rent it out to friends?

Now you're Cap'n Berto, congrats on the purchase! Whats your draft and range?

Adam, I traded in my Jetski on this boat. The jetski is fun for a few months but then u are like 'meh'. Long term I think the boat is better.

Eric, draft and range? not sure I am on the same page with you, what do you mean?

Adam, I traded in my Jetski on this boat. The jetski is fun for a few months but then u are like 'meh'. Long term I think the boat is better.

Eric, draft and range? not sure I am on the same page with you, what do you mean?

How much water does it need to float, and how far will it go on a tank? ;)

BS.

Once I got my boat running well, upkeep costs are low, insurance is low, and mine is very fuel efficient. We use it a lot in the summer, which makes it a great item to have. Hell, other than an oil change and gas, I don't think I dropped a dime into her this year (well, $11 for a new winch strap, but that's the trailer, not the boat).

Congrats Berto; I love owning a boat. Depending on funding, we hope to upgrade ours next year or the year after for sure.