Working on your daily driver is gay sauce.

kenny

I finally found rotors for $34 each, much better than $52 each and my wheel bearings showed up.

So I guess that worked out alright considering I haven't done a damn thing to it yet. Looks like I have shit to do all day Sunday on my day off.

FTL.

I finally found rotors for $34 each, much better than $52 each and my wheel bearings showed up.

So I guess that worked out alright considering I haven't done a damn thing to it yet. Looks like I have shit to do all day Sunday on my day off.

FTL.

Quit your whining beotch, it's beer thirty. You deserve a good hangover at work day tomorrow!

Love the Audi hate. Totally different these days than the 90s. Better than Mercedes and BMW i think in reliability if I remember right.

They are still a bitch to work on, parts are pricey, and some parts are a poor design (such as old-school canister oil filters instead of a spin-on filter, even on the new 2.0T's).

Exactly why my wife's B7 still has a year on the factory warranty, and another 2 after that on the CPO warranty (and a ton of miles left). After that...might be time to upgrade. :)

"Working on your daily driver is gay sauce." That is all.

Especially a 9 year old, driven in Cleveland Winters, poorly cared for by the former owner DD.

Note: Thank you Audi for using larger than usual bleed screws on your rear calipers. I only had to replace the rounded off originals, not remove snapped screws or, even better, buy new calipers.

Note #2: Fuck you Audi for deciding a huge ass triple-square (with the security nipple) transmission drain plug was the appropriate fastener for that application. Yet made the fill plug and both the diff pieces simple hex style. Tell your engineer's they are NOT funny.