So what are you buying on Black Friday?

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Ben, I couldn't give two shits about your overpriced Macintosh crap :D

My education discount was more than Apple's Black Friday discount. :D That is why we bought it on Wednesday, the store would be stocked for Black Friday. It is so nice not looking at Windows anymore.

The deals this year are not good. I already have a TV so there really is nothing for me.

I went out early and got the 6 hp 16 gallon shop-vac from menards for $39.99

and the 3D LED maglite for 14.99 at lowe's

i'm done.

$200 for 5" plus the minimum view distance is 16'. It's going downstairs in my den where I won't have an available 16' distance from it :)

You let some inanimate instructions tell you what to do?! I have a 42' just to keep strapped to my face while I walk through the house!

i actually went and bought a laptop at officemax at 11am instead of saving 40 bucks and going to best buy at 10pm yesterday. I drove by the one at morse rd at 12am and saw about 200 people in line( front door to sports authority). no way in hell will i wait in a line that long to save a few bucks.

I went down to Jefferson last night/early this morning because the gf wanted to go. It wasn't to bad, I'd never been before and was expecting worse. Then I went with my dad to Sear this morning around 7:30 and got some tools at 50% off so and not to many people there. All in all I didn't think that it was to bad.

H.H.Gregg had a 50" Samsung 720P series 4 Plasma for $799 and a Panasonic 50" 720p Plasma for $899. They weren't door busters or early bird specials... they just had them! I damn near bought that Panasonic. If the Panasonic had been bigger than 50" or 1080p it woulda ended up in the SS. Might go back tomorrow or just get the 60" Mitsu 1080p DLP for $999.

But as it ended up I bought myself some clothes and the girl an x-mas present.

bought some miscellaneous shit from home depot, including a 256 piece Husky tool set for $59. came home, arranged my garage, and realized i had gotten the exact same tool set last year--some of the tools were different, but it had the same case and everything.

we then went out to toys r us, and bought about $300 in shit for our girls.

Mine will be here Tuesday :D

you'll love it i bought the 65" last year for less than what they were selling it for this year. i did buy a new 42" LG lcd for the bedroom this year on friday. but they need to quit having such good deals on tv's cause that makes 3 tv's for me in the last 3 years. lol