If you made $100K a year...

Mensan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if you made more than $100k, you'd buy a badged up F150?

interesting. not being critical, just asking

Heck I do more than 100K and I drive a 96 Explorer as a daily driver. It runs good and it does not cost me anything but insurance, fuel and maintenance to drive. Funny how people assume just because you make more than 100K you should be driving a BMW 750il (just for example). I know few millionaires none of them drive new cars they always buy used, and none of them buy cars that they need loans to buy.

Kind of funny how people will spend loads of money to impress people they don't even know or like. (stolen quote)

I am not busting you nutz Kirk, just giving a general observation.

Heck I do more than 100K and I drive a 96 Explorer as a daily driver. It runs good and it does not cost me anything but insurance, fuel and maintenance to drive. Funny how people assume just because you make more than 100K you should be driving a BMW 750il (just for example). I know few millionaires non of them drive new cars they always buy used, and non of them buy cars that they need loans to buy.

Kind of funny how people will spend loads of money to impress people they don't even know or like. (stolen quote)

I am not busting you nutz Kirk, just giving a general observation.

this is a car enthusiast site. if you're on this site, it means you're interested in automotive performance. i'm not expecting people to buy a 'status' car if they make over a certain amount. i will probably not buy a 'status' car, but you won't catch me driving a p.o.s. either. i'm giving the other guy a hard time because he's a douchebag idiot.

Yeah...most fags do speak up once they get over their insecurity.

get the thread back on track. you can pm me from here on out if you want to tell me how fucking awesome i am. great, you AND your wife make over $100k---whoopty doo--plenty of people make much, much more than that. like i said earlier in this thread, with a wife, kids, school loans, car loans, house loan(s), $100k is quickly spent.

now my plans for my cars, once i start making some real money at the end of this summer::

1 i've got some big moves planned with the cobra--solid rear with some weight loss, possibly an automatic, and either turbo plus the whipple blower that's on it, or just get the big-ass kenne bell mammoth blower--all this planned for the next year.

2 i've got to buy the wife a bigger rig once our 3rd arrives. probably by next winter

3 i'm looking for another sports car this summer (aug or sept). stay tuned.

Great so now that we know most of our household incomes break the 100k/year mark I demand we pull out our cocks for measurement, immediately. If you're female it will be a strict waist to breast ratio.

Cool ... and looks like I lose ...

Great so now that we know most of our household incomes break the 100k/year mark I demand we pull out our cocks for measurement, immediately. If you're female it will be a strict waist to breast ratio.

Cool ... and looks like I lose ...

Do the majority of you really make 100k? Thats ridiculous. I demand that we open up a paypal account into which you will all have to donate a small amount towards the "lets get wonderboy out of that fucking sentra and into something fast" fund. Rich Fuckers.

Do the majority of you really make 100k? Thats ridiculous. I demand that we open up a paypal account into which you will all have to donate a small amount towards the "lets get wonderboy out of that fucking sentra and into something fast" fund. Rich Fuckers.

Now that is liberal ideology for ya.

Now that is liberal ideology for ya.

No thats just Im a bad ass mother fucker that you all want to help out because Im all like kick ass and shit ideology. The main difference of course being that Im actually willing to work for what I want. I just would rather you give it to me. lol

Hey now, I drive an Altima.