What's a baby delivery cost?

Putty

Hell no! I will tell the doc to call me over when she's out and I can come cut the cord. I dont wanna see that. Dude said the head was a little too big, so they what looked like hedge clipper and cut cut....head came right on out...I can't witness shit like that. No way...there's no how.

I watched Auts C-section wasn't that bad.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shawn your such a man's man.

wow I didn't know you thought so highly of me.

Who is the Man's Man? He's the real class act. He always shaves and wears clothes that fit. He's worldly, educated, and a gentleman. He thinks that buttoned shirts are not just for special occasions and that newspapers have more than one section. While he is polite, he is not a pushover. He will swear when he needs to, but will try to control his temper. He can handle his liquor and keeps himself in shape. Most importantly, he will admit his faults and errors, because that is what real men do. He don't have to be gay or straight, black or white, Republic or Democrat, Athiest or Evangelical; he just does what ever he thinks makes himself a good person that he can be proud of. For these reasons, women want him and men want to be him.

Thanks. :)

Fuck that, I never looked there, I would have cracked my head open. I stayed by her Head the ENTIRE TIME. :)

I remember with my son watchin his head come out and wondering WTF is that? It looked like a large wallnut. I asked the nurse like a complete dumb ass and shee looked right at me and said "that's your son's head".

Call it the heat of the moment, but I was out of my norm right from the moment she told me to "grab a leg...you're helping" :eek:

just a note, most hospitals will NOT let you video tape the birth anymore. its a liability issue apparenlty. (total crap in my opionion)

while it's short short, I have our daughters birth all on tape....with the commotion of my wife screaming and the 30 minute fast birth, I forgot to shut the video camera off and no one even noticed. :D

C-section cost more than $17k. I DO have it on video tape on account of my father-in-law being a multi-decade surgeon on staff at Riverside...he "manned" up and shot the footage...I couldn't stomach the sight...too focused on my wife's face and making her feel comfortable...all's well that ends well...

Insurance will cover that ass. Be glad you have it, homie!

good to know since i found out 2 weeks ago that i now have twins on the way lol. Anyone ever deal with medicaid or whatever its called? My girls been out of work since august so no ins, but we did sign her up for that shit, after my ins said they wont cover any part. just curious if i need to be ready to cover a big bill or what i should be looking at.

And fuck watching the birth lol. a friend of mine did and said you really dont want to, took him like a year to get over it lol.

It's normally around $10k for those that don't carry insurance. Anything abnormal and it usually doubles if not more depending on the case. I'd be prepared for around $2k but it should be much less depending on your coverage....

Never understood why the woman would refuse the epideral. Screw dealing with the pain if you don't have to.

It's because they say the drugs affect the child's development or something as they grow if she gets an epidural. Apparently your kid will become a doctor, cure cancer and world peace if she gives birth without it... :bs:

What are the Disadvantages of epidural anesthesia?

• Epidurals may cause your blood pressure to suddenly drop. For this reason your blood pressure will be routinely checked to make sure there is adequate blood flow to your baby. If this happens you may need to be treated with IV fluids, medications, and oxygen
  • You may experience a severe headache caused by leakage of spinal fluid. Less than 1% of women experience this side effect from epidural use. If symptoms persist, a special procedure called a “blood patch”, an injection of your blood into the epidural space, can be done to relieve the headache
  • After your epidural is placed, you will need to alternate from lying on one side to the other in bed and have continuous monitoring for changes in fetal heart rate. Lying in one position can sometimes cause labor to slow down or stop
  • You may experience the following side effects: shivering, ringing of the ears, backache, soreness where the needle is inserted, nausea, or difficulty urinating
  • You may find that your epidural makes pushing more difficult and additional interventions such as Pitocin, forceps, vacuum extraction or cesarean may become necessary
  • For a few hours after birth the lower half of your body may feel numb which will require you to walk with assistance
  • In rare instances, permanent nerve damage may result in the area where the catheter was inserted.
  • Though research is somewhat ambiguous, most studies suggest some babies will have trouble "latching on" which can lead to breastfeeding difficulties. Other studies suggest that the baby may experience respiratory depression, fetal malpositioning; and an increase in fetal heart rate variability, which may increase the need for forceps, vacuum, cesarean deliveries and episiotomies.

Hell no! I will tell the doc to call me over when she's out and I can come cut the cord. I dont wanna see that. Dude said the head was a little too big, so they what looked like hedge clipper and cut cut....head came right on out...I can't witness shit like that. No way...there's no how.

if she rips, ask the Dr. for some "Daddy stitches"

they love that.

I like what you did there for me...Me no need those.

I will buy your guns if you need to sell them for baby.

First person that tells me I need to sell my arsenal is going to see me go from 1 to 10 in rage in a snap!! Starting with KISS MY ASS!!!