New girl, Christmas present

verse

Seriously though. whatever hints she drops pick up on them but be discrete, keep it cheap and thoughtful. The best, most thoughtful present I ever bought was a 30$ box of Crest White Strips (it was an inside joke) for a girl I was dating maybe a month. That bitch was all up in my nuts after that. You just gotta treat her differently, not neccessarily better but differently, than all the other chumps.

This man knows his stuff

Yes, yes, I like this, let's work with this. Perhaps, yes, a romantic evening at Mitchell's downtown, followed by, perhaps, a carriage ride through downtown? During the ride, you force her hand into your lap, where you promptly fill her fist with a warm stream of golden love. Yes, and then the carriage takes you to the Renaissance Hotel, where you've reserved the penthouse sweet. And the room is decorated with lit candles and rose pedals and more urine, because you've read how chicks like phermones in guy's pee, so you figure this is a great way to get her in the mood. Before she notices her heart aflutter, you spit in her mouth, give her a solid right cross to the left breast, get on bender knee, profess your undying love, and present a four-carat stunna! This is how you celebrate Christmas with a girl you like, AMIFUCKINGRITE?

Can we somehow work in a 9 iron, a midget, Bob Barker, and a Sham-wow?