wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you kick his ass?

No, I was 5 and he was like 17.

I also have my radio presets in order.

Keep my money face up in numerical order.

Can't mix food and eat them one thing at a time.

I don't fix my car until it's broke broke. (the mechanic in me)

I hate not having my tools in the right spot and in the right holders in the right drawer. After every car I have to put every tool back in it's spot, where most guys just through them on top of their box.

I don't eat seafood.

I'm going to fill a ziplock with holy water, tape it to my hand, and proceed to punch you in the face.

Seriously though, wtf mate?

lol Seriously, man. I rarely think about it. It's a bit creepy to me. However, I am truly a nice guy and if there is a devil, I don't worship him. Dogs and babies don't freak out around me, quite the opposite, in fact. Actually, in such a way that others even notice it. But, wth, it's a positive way. lol

I think I may stop reading this thread. I share so many of all your idiosyncrasies, it's frightening. I used to think many of them were logical and/or normal, but after reading them in the "What's odd about yourself" thread, I'm not so sure. :confused:

I absolutely hate ants. I stomp any one I see, and if I find a nest, it's gasoline and firecracker time. I used to think it was because of their perfect little communistic nature, but since I'm cool with bees....dunno.

You.... bastard.

Ants are one of my most favorite creatures. :(

I sometimes stare at ceiling fans and try to keep my focus on one blade to see if my eyes can keep up. I started doing this as a kid while I tried to fall asleep. Today, I don't have one anywhere in my house but I will still do it once in a while out of habit at a store or friends house. I also do the same with the broken white lines along the freeway when I'm the passenger and get bored.

I also like to look into the sun with my eyes closed.

I will wipe my ass 3 or 4 times more than I prob need too just so I know I'm clean down there. I've prob used half a roll of toilet paper a few times. I also try to only shit before I take a shower for this reason.

WOW, just wow, ditto on everything to the point.

One other thing. I only eat one thing at a time like some others but I can not have any foods touching other foods. I also have the problem of having to finish everything on my plate even if I'm full. Like someone else said I grew up having to finish everything before you could leave the table. My gf is trying to break me of this.

Oh and my radio stations on my radio must be in order lowest to highest.

The heater vents on my dash must all be straight. I hate it when someone "ajusts" them to their liking and doesn't put it back.

My money must also all be facing the same direction (all heads facing one direction and not upside down) going from small bills to larger ones

It really bothers me when I just have the windows cracked on my car and they're not even.

I don't like white socks so I tie-dye all of them. That also makes it so I don't have to attempt to match them.

I prefer to go barefoot most of the time but I LOVE SHOES!!!

I also like to see if i can follow one fan blade on a celling fan, or watch the white lines on the road when I'm bored.

And apparently I look like some stripper named Crystal that works at Sirens...like three people that I don't even know have told me that.

Most people don't like me. Mainly because I'm usually a dick to most people outside of work. Not an obvious dick, just things like not listening to you if it's not important or interesting, not having any empathy for anything, if something isn't funny I'm not going to fake laugh at it, and no tolerance for retards. I guess the odd part is I'm ok with all of that.