Have you ever been arrested?

wnaplay1647545503

I have never been arrested before. But When I was 15 I was detained for stealing a friends moms car on christmas eve. My dad had it drive from pickerington to s.high st at 3am. He was not happy and I wasnt able to get my license until 6months after I turned 18. It doesnt seem like fun being locked up and having someone tell you what to do. I had a few friends go away for a long time on whatever the bigtime federal charge is. I cant think of it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
ive been taken home in a police car, but never arrested....im lucky i didnt get arrested when i got my drag racing ticket, it was 3am and i was 16 and had two 16 year old girls with me...drag racing, curfew, expired tags *thanks to my dad*..they wrote me a ticket and let me drive home... got busted for underage consumption once and got taken home by the police, but thats it

Yup no biggie. once for a warrant to pay a speeding ticket. The office didnt just took me downtown to the clerks office. after he took me there he just left. He only handcuffed me when we entered the building. and then when we passed security he uncuffed me. One more time for the whole racing thing.

I was getting a matchbox car "city" and it came with a free matchbox car. The box was open, so I swapped a "crappy" free car with a car I wanted on the shelf. lol. Got detained at Target, but not Arrested. I was about 12.

Nothing else though.

Guest tbutera2112
I was getting a matchbox car "city" and it came with a free matchbox car. The box was open, so I swapped a "crappy" free car with a car I wanted on the shelf. lol. Got detained at Target, but not Arrested. I was about 12.

Nothing else though.

hahah

Nothing else though.

Was it the van that unfolded into the whole huge city? i had one of those when i was a kid and loved that thing.

i wasnt really arrested but the worst i ever got in trouble with was getting caught having sex in a car lol. The cop said he was going to take me to jail but instead i had to go to reynoldsburg court where the judge asked me what i did. Had to explain in front of everyone that i got caught and it was dumb. He then sentenced me with a 300dollar fine had to go to a sexual deviancy class and i had public indecency on my record. So yea would rather have just gone to jail for a bit.

EDIT WTF my occupation is stripper?? i didnt put that....and i lost all my trader stuffs

Was it the van that unfolded into the whole huge city? i had one of those when i was a kid and loved that thing.

no, but I remember those. It was a service center and garage type thing I think.

My mom let me have it for 1 day, then returned it. Sucked at the time lol.