thank you nice crooks

SRTurbo04

Ok so today I come out to my expedition to wipeall the ice an snow off an I notied somethinf hanging under my rrear end its my wire that holds my spare tire under the truck. Well come to find out someone stole it assholes I hope you die. But they were nice crooks they decided to put the bracket that holds the tire from falling back on. An even screwed it up partial way.

Ahhh I'm happy to know there's nice criminals out there but its always a slap in the face

Clifs someone stole my spare tire an put the bracket back on .

Guest tbutera2112
Are you sure that the bracket comes off? Most of them you just lower, turn it upwards to squeeze it through the center hole in the wheel.

yes it comes off... i loosened mine on my f150 thinking that it didnt come all the way off...slid my spare out, didnt bother screwing it back in lol.... hit a speed bump and it came off and was dragging

Are you sure that the bracket comes off? Most of them you just lower, turn it upwards to squeeze it through the center hole in the wheel.

yes mine is a screw off as ive had to change the tire on ir

sure it didnt fall off last night in a parking lot?

yea i would of noticed it checking the mail last night.... also scraping the truck off/ checkin mail again./ walking to the car at work

I had a set of stock wheels and tires in my driveway over the summer. Well they were pretty much trash, when I was putting up my privacy fence I used them to cut on and stain on, so they had saw marks on them were cut to hell and the wheels were stained. I just kept them to weigh down my Basketball hoop. Anyway, I came home one day and noticed they were gone. At first I was a little pissed because I hate thieves, but then I laughed to myself because I wanted them gone and who ever took them would soon realize that they were completely worthless. LOL at them right…? WRONG! Like 2 days later I’m leaving for work and I see 4 wheels in my front yard!? WTF, those fuckers brought them back. I was so pissed, I just rolled them down to the curb, went back in wrote up a FREE sign stuck it on the wheels and when I came home for work that night they were gone, LOL. Fucking idiots!
  • Upvote 1

I had a set of stock wheels and tires in my driveway over the summer. Well they were pretty much trash, when I was putting up my privacy fence I used them to cut on and stain on, so they had saw marks on them were cut to hell and the wheels were stained. I just kept them to weigh down my Basketball hoop. Anyway, I came home one day and noticed they were gone. At first I was a little pissed because I hate thieves, but then I laughed to myself because I wanted them gone and who ever took them would soon realize that they were completely worthless. LOL at them right…? WRONG! Like 2 days later I’m leaving for work and I see 4 wheels in my front yard!? WTF, those fuckers brought them back. I was so pissed, I just rolled them down to the curb, went back in wrote up a FREE sign stuck it on the wheels and when I came home for work that night they were gone, LOL. Fucking idiots!

That's hilarious, fucking assholes brought them back. Good story.

I'm not suprised considering where you live. When I went there the other day to get that pulley I was hoping I wasn't going to get raped. :D