What junk is in your trunk??

Erica

Contents:

Mr2... Two straightened wheels, leftover pizza and quesadillas, figure skates, hockey skates and a notebook.

Civic... All of my floor mats, three notebooks, a box of cookies and a skirt.

Whats in your trunk...(the more random the better!)

(This was Sean's idea but he did'nt get around to it so Erica to the rescue)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firebird (hatch) - A single 10' woofer in box with a 400 watt amp and jumper cables which I have never had to use on my own car..

Trailblazer - phones, flyers, boxes, a empy beer bottles, nike dunks, and a basketball

Spare and a single bag loaded with everything from jumper cables to a folding shovel.

You never know when you may have to electrocute something or bury some shit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/twistedfocus/DSCF2305.jpg

Edited by twistedfocus
Pics of Junk in Trunk

Jumper cables, spare distributor(never know when that bronze gear is gonna give it up), everything necessary to do a carb rebuild, dist swap, or plug change on the side of the road, fire extinguisher, 12v air compressor, lug removal tools(like the space saver is gonna stand in for my 28"x10" rear tire if I get a flat).

Donut, tire iron, jack, road flare, reflective triangle, electric air pump, jumper cables, empty gas can, large warm blanket, socket set, screwdrivers, oversided mag flashlight, 10" sub, amp, lighter, the other day a snow shovel, sometimes a small hatchet.

Formula: Nothing, the interior is kept clean at all times.

GTP: Son's coat, a snow brushy thing, a keyboard, some Xbox 360 stuff Thorne will never pick up, the cover to the OnStar module mounted in there.

Silverado: Doesn't have a trunk. The rear seat of the cab has two new rear brake rotors and pads. The bed has some tie-down straps and another brushy thing.

Firebird: Whatever the gf has in it. I think my Autotap cable is hiding there too.

Freestyle: Some cardboard boxes laid flat, a $12k industrial inkjet printer for Kroger on Monday, my tool case, yet another brushy thing, my belt.