So, anyone see the market today?

Mattsn2o281

we need to open up the political forum here. why the "gridlock" on CR about it is beyond me. we a forum for garage sale items yet not a good topic that blends reality with the kitchen. :confused:

Because the conversations are more repetitive than a parrot that only knows one word. 20 people here know about politics and can have an intelligent conversation. The rest are a bunch of idiots that talk out the side of their necks and annoy us mods/admins to the point that we have already broken 4 computer screens, 7 mouses, 15 keyboards, and we think someones wife got stabbed... but we wont know for sure until the investigation is complete.

Because the conversations are more repetitive than a parrot that only knows one word. 20 people here know about politics and can have an intelligent conversation. The rest are a bunch of idiots that talk out the side of their necks and annoy us mods/admins to the point that we have already broken 4 computer screens, 7 mouses, 15 keyboards, and we think someones wife got stabbed... but we wont know for sure until the investigation is complete.

In all fairness if you were to close any section of the forum in which "the conversations are more repetitive than a parrot that only knows one word. 20 people here know about XXXXX and can have an intelligent conversation. The rest are a bunch of idiots that talk out the side of their necks and annoy us" there wouldn't be an open section on the site. A good portion of the people DO NOT want to see the posts, putting them somewhere else gets it out of their view. Another portion of the people DO want to see and reply to these posts, and however they are not car related they do hold as much relevance as half of the other BS.

The replacement of computer screens, mice, and keyboards will stimulate the economy, which will in turn reduce the amount of political posts since no one cares when things are good.

Save the economy, reopen political mayhem

Solution.........appoint a new Mod/Admin for that section only. Do so from those of us that would like to see it reopened. Ban yourself and the others from entering if the urge exists :cool:

There are a handful of sections on CR that I don't visit or if I do hardly ever post there.

Ok really poorly done first post on my part, i didn't mean to start a war lol. What i was getting at is i hope he is paying attention to the fact that it's going to take alot more the a nice speech to get things back on track. I voted for him, i think he's going to get shit straight, as long as he stays the course.

Oh, and i have a feeling topics like this and many others will pop up from time, so it would be a good idea maybe to reopen the political mayhem section, and as said, will save the economy. you want to save the economy dont cha? :D

In all fairness if you were to close any section of the forum in which "the conversations are more repetitive than a parrot that only knows one word. 20 people here know about XXXXX and can have an intelligent conversation. The rest are a bunch of idiots that talk out the side of their necks and annoy us" there wouldn't be an open section on the site. A good portion of the people DO NOT want to see the posts, putting them somewhere else gets it out of their view. Another portion of the people DO want to see and reply to these posts, and however they are not car related they do hold as much relevance as half of the other BS.

The replacement of computer screens, mice, and keyboards will stimulate the economy, which will in turn reduce the amount of political posts since no one cares when things are good.

Save the economy, reopen political mayhem

Win :D

Solution.........appoint a new Mod/Admin for that section only. Do so from those of us that would like to see it reopened. Ban yourself and the others from entering if the urge exists :cool:

There are a handful of sections on CR that I don't visit or if I do hardly ever post there.

If anyone is willing to sponsor a political section and be in charge of selecting members etc then it may be a possiblity. But as a sponsor their would be yearly dues (kind of like the Night Crew). If anyone is interested I will run it by Ant and Chris and see how they feel about it

Win :D

If anyone is willing to sponsor a political section and be in charge of selecting members etc then it may be a possiblity. But as a sponsor their would be yearly dues (kind of like the Night Crew). If anyone is interested I will run it by Ant and Chris and see how they feel about it

I will sponsor it. let me know.