Why do you have a problem with my race gas?

neonkiller

You got that right, Maybe thats the answer maybe people walk tall and really have nothing to keep there balance and fall whenever a obstacle appears.

No honor = Fail.

I talk my walk with every word.

Exactly, people with no honor or backbone are full of fail. People like that are worthless and extremely annoying.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
:lol: yeah i remember when he was on fisher. Dude was blowing coolant in his truck and Brick went in to investigate while the engine was running. There was no shroud for the fan and Brick leaned in and cut his hand lol. Almost got his head too.

ever hear the story of how he meet me :cool:

it was classic ricer.

Guest Removed
LoL no! But it sounds like I need to hear it for a good laugh! :D

Ok easy way to do this is explain the night, and show the convo in text!

this was after the new motor went in mine, and the trans was slipping bad in 3rd. i had tried my car on the street a few times. so i would still cruise it around till it was dead. i made it down to the ips hangout one night, after driving clear out to the westside spot. but anyway, one night at zettlers we was hanging out and some kid said you wanna race a TT240? I said sure bring the car and the guy over. Guy pulls over closer to me anyway(few spots down, driving a green 240. revving it and so on.) Gets out and come over and ask'd if i was the one that said I would race his 240. the convo goes something like this

ricertt240: So you the guy thats wants to race

gearhead: Yeah ill race anything that pulls up next to me revving his fartcan at me

ricertt240: Yeah so what you got? oh that mustang. whats in it.

right here i knew i had this fool

gearheadz: yep just a 5.0 with loud exhaust, a auto trans, and some spray

ricertt240: Oh is that fast?

gearheadz: No but it holds its own. trans is a little hurt but i can still play.

ricertt240: so how you wanna run my TT swaped 240

gearheadz:I'll run you down broad st i dont give a fuck, i just dont want to travel all over. Waste my gas and not get a fucking race off.

ricertt240: Ok cool is there somewhere close

gearheadz:sure, let me start mine to warm it up it hates being cold

at this point i started mine. maybe he could smell the c-16 being burnt, maybe he noticed it dont sound like no 5.0. and this is when he gets the dumbest look on his face. And begin's the back pedaling!

ricertt240: whoa whoa whoa, wtf is that?

gearheadz: huh?

ricertt240: shut it off

it hit the switch on the back and it dies. this just confuse's him more :rolleyes: and by this time there are way to many people standing around my car.

ricertt240: wtf is in this?

gearheadz: id hope to think a engine

ricertt240: im not racing a race car

gearheadz: its a street car, i drove it here.

he backs out. i keep saying , well your boys come over here trying to set a race up for you, im giving it to you. this is when he start's to get upset. ranting theres no way he was going to race a racecar.:eek: blah blah blah happens, and finally the hood comes off. he didnt like what he seen. he buddie buddied up with me real quick tho :D

Edited by Removed

Ok easy way to do this is explain the night, and show the convo in text!

this was after the new motor went in mine, and the trans was slipping bad in 3rd. i had tried my car on the street a few times. so i would still cruise it around till it was dead. i made it down to the ips hangout one night, after driving clear out to the westside spot. but anyway, one night at zettlers we was hanging out and some kid said you wanna race a TT240? I said sure bring the car and the guy over. Guy pulls over closer to me anyway(few spots down, driving a green 240. revving it and so on.) Gets out and come over and ask'd if i was the one that said I would race his 240. the convo goes something like this

ricertt240: So you the guy thats wants to race

gearhead: Yeah ill race anything that pulls up next to me revving his fartcan at me

ricertt240: Yeah so what you got? oh that mustang. whats in it.

right here i knew i had this fool

gearheadz: yep just a 5.0 with loud exhaust, a auto trans, and some spray

ricertt240: Oh is that fast?

gearheadz: No but it holds its own. trans is a little hurt but i can still play.

ricertt240: so how you wanna run my TT swaped 240

gearheadz:I'll run you down broad st i dont give a fuck, i just dont want to travel all over. Waste my gas and not get a fucking race off.

ricertt240: Ok cool is there somewhere close

gearheadz:sure, let me start mine to warm it up it hates being cold

at this point i started mine. maybe he could smell the c-16 being burnt, maybe he noticed it dont sound like no 5.0. and this is when he gets the dumbest look on his face. And begin's the back pedaling!

ricertt240: whoa whoa whoa, wtf is that?

gearheadz: huh?

ricertt240: shut it off

it hit the switch on the back and it dies. this just confuse's him more :rolleyes: and by this time there are way to many people standing around my car.

ricertt240: wtf is in this?

gearheadz: id hope to think a engine

ricertt240: im not racing a race car

gearheadz: its a street car, i drove it here.

he backs out. i keep saying , well your boys come over here trying to set a race up for you, im giving it to you. this is when he start's to get upset. ranting theres no way he was going to race a racecar.:eek: blah blah blah happens, and finally the hood comes off. he didnt like what he seen. he buddie buddied up with me real quick tho :D

Intresting story.

My hood was up all night he just didnt see the bottle...

Did i just say that/...

JK

seems like my story, Ill tell ya in person this summer for added pleasure.

Run what ya brung....thats my motto.

+1

if we setup a race I don't care if you pull out acme jet engines and attach them to your car. We agreed to race. What I use to power my car should not be a issue for the person im racing.

Race gas is cheating if you're running a "street" car! Street cars should be on pump gas (94 at the highest). I hate when fuckers try and forget to mention that they're running 110 or higher. :nono:

:popcorn:

Race gas is cheating if you're running a "street" car! Street cars should be on pump gas (94 at the highest). I hate when fuckers try and forget to mention that they're running 110 or higher. :nono:

What about E85? I mean its like 108 or something like that. So is that pump gas? I say if you got it in your tank its your setup.

Have you heard of a thing called knock? or timing?

Maybe Im a baller maybe not but the VW only runs on Race gas.

Please explain the technical benifits in detail to prove me wrong.

So whats your stand on alky injection or methanol?

People who run that also say there car is on pump gas in fact when its not and they higher there oct by adding it. or cooling there intake air increasing density.

Also what ahppens if the car comes from the factory and needs more than 94oct? is that car not able to be a street car?

And so far you definition of a street car is way the fuck off. Id love for you to explain how any car that has race gas in it is not a street car also.

What about E85? I mean its like 108 or something like that. So is that pump gas? I say if you got it in your tank its your setup.

Don't get me started on that! :mad: Especially when I ask and they say "yeah it's pump gas". They tryin to be slick. Full discloser on what gas you run or you’re cheating IMO.

If a car ONLY runs on race gas, maybe you can debate the "street car" v. "race car", but if I choose to run it so I can keep my engine in one piece while running high boost.... meh.

Maybe I'll keep the car fueled with race gas AND hook up a alcohol / water spray. :D

(All this being moot because I've never put money down and raced on the street.)

Have you heard of a thing called knock? or timing?

Maybe Im a baller maybe not but the VW only runs on Race gas.

Please explain the technical benifits in detail to prove me wrong.

So whats your stand on alky injection or methanol?

People who run that also say there car is on pump gas in fact when its not and they higher there oct by adding it. or cooling there intake air increasing density.

Also what ahppens if the car comes from the factory and needs more than 94oct? is that car not able to be a street car?

And so far you definition of a street car is way the fuck off. Id love for you to explain how any car that has race gas in it is not a street car also.

You proved my point right there! Premium octane from the factory = street car! Name me 1 car that comes from the factory that needs higher then 93-94 oct!? They don't, only race cars, NOT street cars need race gas. Tune your shit up right and it's not a problem.

As far as alky injection or methanol that's more like a cooling affect rather then an octane boost, so I classify that as more like an intercooler rather then race gas.

You proved my point right there! Premium octane from the factory = street car! Name me 1 car that comes from the factory that needs higher then 93-94 oct!? They don't, only race cars, NOT street cars need race gas. Tune your shit up right and it's not a problem.

As far as alky injection or methanol that's more like a cooling affect rather then an octane boost, so I classify that as more like an intercooler rather then race gas.

no. you can use alchy added to the car to advance the timing as well, JUST like racegas if tuned for it. so what about Torco additives? that isnt race gas just a fuel additive to raise the octane!

I’m just fuckin with you guys, I agree with pretty much everyone else, I just felt like stirring the pot. As the owner of a factory boosted car with NO intercooler, I love me some race gas!

On 94 octane I ran as follows…

12 psi, 19* of timing, ¼ mile 13.3x at 102 and Dynoed 275 FWHP

I went out and got a used O2 sensor and filled it up with some C-16!

On C16 I ran as follows…

20 psi, 22* of timing, ¼ mile 12.7x at 107mph est. HP 315-320 FWHP

I could have kept upping the timing and boost too as I still had 0* of knock but I was having a harder time launching the car with the extra torque. My 60fts went from 1.78’- 1.80’s to 2.0’s once I got the boost up. So since my et’s weren’t changing I decided to try and work on that. I ran it on the streets sometime last summer when gas was sky high, it’s defiantly a different animal, I love it! Oh' and I even had my ET streets on when I trolling for guys after the Mopar event off of Brice Rd. So run what ya brung!

I googled difference between race car and street car and got 23.7 million hits. I am pretty sure that this discussion will not be solved here.

Oh and bring whatever you want and do whatever you need to your car. If someone is not scared they will not bitch out.

Talking shit about you using race gas may have been his way of trying to hustle you?

Guest Removed

look c-16 is pump gas. A pump was using to put it in my rugs. and it gets pumped to the carb...so just how is it not pump gas :gtfo:

cam2, makes my car run rather crappy!:(

Guest Removed
Don't get me started on that! :mad: Especially when I ask and they say "yeah it's pump gas". They tryin to be slick. Full discloser on what gas you run or you’re cheating IMO.

think i give a shit about your opinion? fuck no stfu:gtfo::gtfo:

look c-16 is pump gas. A pump was using to put it in my rugs. and it gets pumped to the carb...so just how is it not pump gas :gtfo:

cam2, makes my car run rather crappy!:(

think i give a shit about your opinion? fuck no stfu:gtfo::gtfo:

:lol: Relax...

I’m just fuckin with you guys, I agree with pretty much everyone else, I just felt like stirring the pot. As the owner of a factory boosted car with NO intercooler, I love me some race gas!

On 94 octane I ran as follows…

12 psi, 19* of timing, ¼ mile 13.3x at 102 and Dynoed 275 FWHP

I went out and got a used O2 sensor and filled it up with some C-16!

On C16 I ran as follows…

20 psi, 22* of timing, ¼ mile 12.7x at 107mph est. HP 315-320 FWHP

I could have kept upping the timing and boost too as I still had 0* of knock but I was having a harder time launching the car with the extra torque. My 60fts went from 1.78’- 1.80’s to 2.0’s once I got the boost up. So since my et’s weren’t changing I decided to try and work on that. I ran it on the streets sometime last summer when gas was sky high, it’s defiantly a different animal, I love it! Oh' and I even had my ET streets on when I trolling for guys after the Mopar event off of Brice Rd. So run what ya brung!

Look what i have started :bangbang: