How cheap can you go 200mph?

OGRE

I've done a tad over 180 and that was ridiculous. 200mph on a public road is plain stupid because other people don';t pay attention.

I guy merged into my lane abut a mile up. I didn't realize at those speeds just how fast you catch up to someone, and switching lanes and/or hitting the brakes at those speeds are dangerous as shit.

Now gimme an airport, I'm game :D

Proper brakes for said speeds help immensly.

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZCCcX7A_Vg

4300lbs+ @ 200mph stopping quick!

any car?

ok, a 1982 VW bus . . . . GO! :D

A VeeDub Bus has gone 200, back in the early 80s no less. It was an older style through, the old hippie style, which are more aerodynamic. He did have a SLIGHT motor swap, it was a tube-frame car with a 1650cu in Merlin V12 for power.

Well here shortly C6 Rob will be posting a video of two people in a STOCK C6 doing 196 that only cause they were running out of road.

Just a regular old C6, not a Z or ZR1? If it's a normal C6, that shit is bananas. I will say I'm a little skeptical, but I'd love to see the video. Not sure I'd believe it was stock even if I saw the video. Want to see the video when it happens regardless.