Kenny, RIP, you will be remembered.

Supplicium

Holy shit you could have punked the whole board if you didn't reveal that. It would have been in bad taste, but sounds like something Kenny would approve of doing. :)

True that. I say remove these posts and fuck with everyone.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember doing a 40 roll on with Kenny way back when he had his Buick and we ended up even.

Pulling in the parking lot afterwards I wanted too see what he had under the hood and I was happy to show him mine,I dont think Kenny ever pretended to be a Rx7 guy but he could respect what I had.RIP.

Urbangreenz28 made some sweet stickers and posted them on OT

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x140/urbangreenz28/IMG_8450.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x140/urbangreenz28/IMG_8454.jpg

edit-He's doing these for free, just thought you guys that knew Kenny might want to grab some before other do.

Edited by Browning

Urbangreenz28 made some sweet stickers and posted them on OT

img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x140/urbangreenz28/IMG_8450.jpg[/img]

img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x140/urbangreenz28/IMG_8454.jpg[/img]

edit-He's doing these for free, just thought you guys that knew Kenny might want to grab some before other do.

I actually just sent him a PM asking for 100 of them to pass out. I'll update when I get a reply.

It's tough to explain, but this has hit me twice as hard today as it did yesterday. I found myself holding back tears as I talked to my wife about this tonight at dinner. It just hits too close to home. A was talking to a co-bike-rider at work last Friday about selling the cruiser and getting a 1200 crotch rocket, and he said, "Dude, you have 2 small boys." I am very close to selling off the 2-wheeled machine because the next "driving home from bible church" lady that pulls out in front of a biker might be in front of me.

Mike If you get some I would like a couple if possible.

Yes I would gladly put them on my computer case and maybe my car. I would like some. I should be at the funeral saturday morning. I don't think I can make the showing tomorrow.

It's tough to explain, but this has hit me twice as hard today as it did yesterday. I found myself holding back tears as I talked to my wife about this tonight at dinner. It just hits too close to home. A was talking to a co-bike-rider at work last Friday about selling the cruiser and getting a 1200 crotch rocket, and he said, "Dude, you have 2 small boys." I am very close to selling off the 2-wheeled machine because the next "driving home from bible church" lady that pulls out in front of a biker might be in front of me.

:(

Sadly it's how i feel also.

I only met him a handful of times but I considered him a comrade in our mutual contempt for stupid people. I feel like he was a smart kid. I've been haunted the last 24 hours envisioning exactly what he was thinking in the moments before his death.

I've had dreams of crashing my Evo where everything is in slow motion. Each passing second seeing a way that it could end harmlessly and I could walk away knowing that if it happened that way, I would have cheated death. I wonder if he had a similar optimism as it was happening.

I've never known one of the other CR tragedy victims enough to respect them to the point where I've said... that could have been me. You always think to yourself: "I'm sure I would have handled that better and not gotten dead". I don't think that this time.

I've now internalized that whether you are in a car or on a bike, shit happens that is out of your control. No matter how smart or quick minded you think you are, you could find yourself in a situation where moments before your demise you realize the peril of your situation and everything you are leaving behind.

I will be thinking positive thoughts for his family and friends.

Guest 614Streets
Stickers are getting mailed, I'll drop them off to IPS once I get them.

I need one of thoose stickers on the Nova.

Starting a page for kenny on my site so his quote on myspace remains true. I plan on being part of the help with the elcamino.

Wow, I don't even know what to say. I remember meeting Kenny at Force-Fed wayyyyy back in the day when they had a dyno day out there. He dynoed the El Camino the same day Nick dynoed the T-Type before it was Kenny's a few years later and before I ever helped him get it painted and all the body work done when I was at True2Form. Great guy and he will be missed...

RIP Kenny

LOL.

this is sad.

that was a good day. anyone remember what the camino put down that day? i remember nicks numbers for some reason.

rip man.