Kenny, RIP, you will be remembered.

Supplicium

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was racing Kenny?

Boogeyman's gonna get 'em...:(

Even the news is saying he was only speeding now, they dropped the racing reference. The other biker stopped, at the scene and gave a statement. Fucking news has to make shit up to start controversy.

Well I found out this morning and now it just hit me like 5 gallon bucket of bricks.

Miss you Kenny. Would give anything to go to Kilkare for a test and tune with you one more time.

+1000000 :(

I know Kenny is up there somewhere making fun of me, but this really sucks.

I just found out and i'll admit it, I cried, and he'd probably call me a fag for doing it.

I haven't come out lately but I've known Kenny for about 8 years and he was one of the coolest guys I've ever known. Its shitty to think about but even though I've had alot of friends over in the desert, the only two friends I've ever lost were to motorcycle accidents.

I hope Jesse is handling it ok, I'll be praying for him and his family and friends

Ben or ricky or someone give me a call when you find out about the funeral, I'll definately be there

Rest In Peace Kenny, we will miss you

Text sent hombre. See you soon.

Drove by in my Jeep a little bit ago. Very quiet and eerie. :(

I've been trying to ignore all of this all night. Went to the gym, put my bike back together, fucked around, but ultimately I'm back online debating driving over to Henderson. Anybody on the East side want to roll out there and poor a beer for him?

I ran into Kenny only a couple times in person and he always had a great sense of humor that always made for a good laugh. The last time I remember was at dyno brian's mustang show last year. I laughed so hard I think I teared up for a second. His great knowledge and smart ass personality will be missed. CR will never be the same without him.

R.I.P. Kenny

I ran into Kenny only a couple times in person and he always had a great sense of humor that always made for a good laugh. The last time I remember was at dyno brian's mustang show last year. I laughed so hard I think I teared up for a second. His great knowledge and smart ass personality will be missed. CR will never be the same without him.

R.I.P. Kenny

I am so going to miss having Kenny coming out to the shop.

I've been trying to ignore all of this all night. Went to the gym, put my bike back together, fucked around, but ultimately I'm back online debating driving over to Henderson. Anybody on the East side want to roll out there and poor a beer for him?

I want to Ben I'm wide awake, but I have to be Mr. Mom tomorrow and the next three days, the wife is going back to AZ for the rest of the week. I need to sleep as I have a full day tomorrow of work and single parenting and then again Fri as I will be at the calling hours and had to find a sitter. Man I don't know how single mothers manage things.....

Just read through all 15 pages and having not seen this until I got into work tonight, I have to say that I'm sunk into my chair in dis-belief. Kenny and I had some late-night interactions that kept me laughing pretty well. I'm going to really miss seeing his activity on the site and I can't imagine what those who knew him really well are going through. My thoughts are with all of you and his family and you have my deepest condolences.

God Speed Kenny.

I want to Ben I'm wide awake, but I have to be Mr. Mom tomorrow and the next three days, the wife is going back to AZ for the rest of the week. I need to sleep as I have a full day tomorrow of work and single parenting and then again Fri as I will be at the calling hours and had to find a sitter. Man I don't know how single mothers manage things.....

If you change your mind, Scotty and I are heading down there. If anyone else wants to join us, give me a call.

614-565-2744

I am so going to miss having Kenny coming out to the shop.

One of the best stories as of late from Kenny that I remember was him talking how you were 1/8th miling everyone in your stock cobra at the CR track rental. That story brought a good laugh, damn i'm going to miss that. :(

One of the best stories as of late from Kenny that I remember was him talking how you were 1/8th miling everyone in your stock cobra at the CR track rental. That story brought a good laugh, damn i'm going to miss that. :(

Lauren, Kenny, and I went to one of the last Test and Tunes at Kilkare last year. Your brother and Dave were there. Lauren had never been down the track until that night. My goal was for her to run a 13.99 by the end of the night. Her first pass was in the 13.80's Kenny was like "GOD DAMN that girl can drive". I posted pics and a thread that night about Lauren going to the track. Kenny said something along the lines of putting Lauren up against half the people here on CR. He made an impression on Lauren. I would give anything to go back to that evening.