Kenny, RIP, you will be remembered.

Supplicium

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Bodie guy on the NBC4 article is really starting to piss me off.

http://www.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/local/article/deadly_motorcycle_accident_on_henderson_road/13943/

Seriously. Someone needs to give him an ass beating. That fucking asshole is really insensitive and jumping to conclusions with out any evidence. Also the fact he is a fucking retard and makes no logical sense.

I'm also one of the guys who never met him but always looked forward to his posts. I went to bed right after reading the first post of this thread, about having heard a bike crash and hoping it was nobody on here. It's crazy to get on here this afternoon and see the thread title changed....I can't believe it.

It really is sad, I was actually just last night thinking it would be cool if he showed up at bw3's, as I'd never met him in person. Again, he will definitely be missed!

I don't even know what to think..

Knowing most people on this board I really want to say, "Okay, joke's over.. everyone dragged it on long enough."

But after reading 6 pages of this shit, I'm really upset to hear it's not a joke. I mean c'mon, who else is really, really going to try and bash me constantly about my car? Unbelievable news. I never met him in person and only knew of him from CR, but I don't even know what to think of all of this right now. His posts were quite entertaining to say the least, and without that humor I imagine there will be a pretty big void in his place.

RIP. Kenny.

I feel the exact same way. It's rediculous. I really really really thought this was a joke seeing it at the top of the forum.

I guess we'll just have to make fun of our cars and drifting ourselves from now on. We can always count on Jones for a bit of it as well. :-\

You know, He died doing what he loved, I know it sounds so cliché. But I can only hope to go doing something I love, or siting around with all my family and friends and getting to say bye. Any other way seems like being cheated.

It is not a cliche when it is the truth.

It sucks I never got to meet Kenny in person. He offered some good advice to my father and I on our buick project and was very helpful.

Yep. As hard as it is, he wouldn't want anyone depressed about this. He'd want us all laughing at him. Not that it makes it any easier to cope with, but he sure would be all bent out of shape at us right now. "You guys are all butthurt, wipe the sand out." or something similar.

This really sucks.

You made me smile.

If your a TRUE cr member not a lurker you knew kenny and how kenny was.

I think you really nailed it down with your post.

Long Live the Yellow Pages

This Bodie guy on the NBC4 article is really starting to piss me off.

http://www.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/local/article/deadly_motorcycle_accident_on_henderson_road/13943/

NBC 4 = EPIC fail. They are all about shock and awe with little facts. Unless they can build a big controversy out of a story or it is something negative they want nothing to do with it.

If they had any sort of soul they would take that crap down.

This is crazy to hear.

Kenny I know you are reading this from heaven and you will be missed by Trowa. Even if we did argue on the internet please don't take it to heart. Losing anyone including someone I never met bothers me greatly. You were too young to die but you did it while doing something you loved. I won't forget you and neither will anyone else here. Plus I love KMFDM so I will always have your back. You were a CR Icon and will be remembered forever.

Love <3 Trowa

I think most of the time we're all too cool to admit we have our "internet friends". But the fact is, if you talk or type to someone long enough in some ways you're becoming closer to them. I for one work with people twice my age and who are lame as fuck. So I get on CR at work to talk to people more like myself. There are a few people here I consider "friends" in an unconventional sort of way. So if you feel like you lost a friend, it’s because you did…

Well said.

For the record the other rider did stop and was on the seen the whole time. Gave a statement to cops and all.

as far as his car, Ricky(skold on the board) is going to be taking it and finishing what Kenny started. From what I understand dyno brian will be helping out as well, and I am sure anyone else that wants to help make Kenny's dream come true.