Kenny, RIP, you will be remembered.

Supplicium

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always terrible and trying on us when we lose someone in our lives. I knew Kenny from several years ago when CR was a bit different. I, like most of you, have enjoyed his posts and humor. Kenny told it like it was and enjoyed himself. Let's make sure we celebrate his life for who he was and how he was.

My condolences to his family and friends. R.I.P. Kenny.

For the record the other rider did stop and was on the seen the whole time. Gave a statement to cops and all.

as far as his car, Ricky(skold on the board) is going to be taking it and finishing what Kenny started. From what I understand dyno brian will be helping out as well, and I am sure anyone else that wants to help make Kenny's dream come true.

I will donate all the time I can to make it happen.

For the record the other rider did stop and was on the seen the whole time. Gave a statement to cops and all.

as far as his car, Ricky(skold on the board) is going to be taking it and finishing what Kenny started. From what I understand dyno brian will be helping out as well, and I am sure anyone else that wants to help make Kenny's dream come true.

In to help finish the Cark.

Today is a horrible day to lose such a good guy. When I was told this morning I could not believe it. Kenny you will be missed. I am in the process of making some bracelets with his name on them for everyone to have. They are the little rubber ones that so many people wear as is. Here is the link for them from where I will be ordering them from. http://www.wristbandswithamessage.com/cart/custom-silicone-wristbands.php?ref=160&products_id=37&affiliate_banner_id=3&&cPath=0_26

I will do a order of 100 first and pass them out to people who wants one. I am not sure on how soon they will get here but as soon as they do I will bring them to a meet and make sure everyone can get one. I will prolly do 50 white ones and 50 red ones. If anyone can think of one of his favorite things to say i will add it to the band along with his name.

R.I.P good buddy.

This Bodie guy on the NBC4 article is really starting to piss me off.

http://www.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/local/article/deadly_motorcycle_accident_on_henderson_road/13943/

I put something in there and people seem to be staying on the postive side.

http://www.columbusracing.com/excell/kenny/kenny_ava.gif

Wow, I don't have time to read all 9 pages yet, but I have probably known Kenny longer than anyone here. We grew up together and have known eachother since going to Gables Ele. together.

I'm saddened by this. This sucks. RIP Kenny.

Today is a horrible day to lose such a good guy. When I was told this morning I could not believe it. Kenny you will be missed. I am in the process of making some bracelets with his name on them for everyone to have. They are the little rubber ones that so many people wear as is. Here is the link for them from where I will be ordering them from. http://www.wristbandswithamessage.com/cart/custom-silicone-wristbands.php?ref=160&products_id=37&affiliate_banner_id=3&&cPath=0_26

I will do a order of 100 first and pass them out to people who wants one. I am not sure on how soon they will get here but as soon as they do I will bring them to a meet and make sure everyone can get one. I will prolly do 50 white ones and 50 red ones. If anyone can think of one of his favorite things to say i will add it to the band along with his name.

R.I.P good buddy.

Ride like your invisible.

I cant speak too much now about It i have just lost one of my most dear friends, He was the best man in my wedding a month ago and I can not even speak. but i will be sitting up a donation account for kennys family on paypal tonight.

man I just got the news and i am still shaking over this. Sure I havent seen him in like 4 or 5 years do to me being in the military but I did still talk to him on here. Kenny you will me deeply missed in my eyes. rest in peace man.

R.I.P good buddy.

100 might not be enough. I'm in for one for sure. How about something about sucking cock for wooden nickles? I know that line got him his own section on here for a couple days.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57419

Last time I saw Kenny, I was standing in line at Chipotle when he rode up. Talked to him for a minute, before heading to work. That was at least two years ago. I'd been wanting to hang out with him, just never ran into him again.

I'm down to help out with getting the Cark finished.

I'm at a total loss for words, and I've shed a few tears reading this thread, I'm not afraid to admit. Kenny was one of the funniest guys I ever met, and was a huge part of making the early CR years so much fun.

I know that nearly everyone on here who knew Kenny in person liked him a lot, and that there are some guys who were really close with him...this is a tragic loss for all of us. :(

Buick > *

That's all.

Rest in piece, Kenny.