It Rained Zaino Today

TTQ B4U

And I finally got her all cleaned up. Summer shoes on and body side molding are gone!

Why is this important? Because I'm tired of fucking bad news and need to get on with things.

Got pics of your ride all shined up? Let's see them!

That is all.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/110434931/original.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/110408707/original.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U

how hard was it to ditch the moldings? been thinking of trying to convince my girl to drop hers since she got the car.

Just like the badges I strip off....little hairdryer action, a plastic spatula from the kitchen and a little tug. Once they begin to release they come right off.

Looking good Tim.

I de-badged, polished and put 3 coats of Zaino on the E55 the other day but failed to get any good pictures before it got dirty again. Hopefully this weekend.

But here's one of the 996 all detailed up before I put here away for the winter. It did come out of the garage this morning and still looks as good as it did when I put it away.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/ZainoDetail/Picture161.jpg

Looking good Tim.

I de-badged, polished and put 3 coats of Zaino on the E55 the other day but failed to get any good pictures before it got dirty again. Hopefully this weekend.

But here's one of the 996 all detailed up before I put here away for the winter. It did come out of the garage this morning and still looks as good as it did when I put it away.

[/img]

996 & E55 Dirty and covered in mud > clean MS3. I'm putting a push pin in a voodoo doll of you today ;)

Tim car looks great man! id like to take off the side molding of mine but since the car is my DD i think its best i leave it on so i don't get major door dings.

I was initially concerned but I need the exercise and thus tend to park out away from everyone in a corner spot. :o

could probably use some fishing line and a hair dryer then too i guess?

maybe ill try that in a couple weeks when we move and i have a garage to work in

thats what I used to get is started once stated they peel right off.

Hopefully next week I will be doing a clean up on my new car.

Tim car looks great man! id like to take off the side molding of mine but since the car is my DD i think its best i leave it on so i don't get major door dings.

They don't work. I've got a couple door dings on mine because they are too low.